Applying to an American MBA - My Experience (2005) - ENGLISH and SPANISH versions

Hi, I’ve applied to a couple of American MBA B-schools, finally choosing Thunderbird, The Garvin School of International Management (full-time Fall 2005). I attach a zip file with my experience regarding the application process (ENGLISH and S…

Hi,

I've applied to a couple of American MBA B-schools, finally choosing Thunderbird, The Garvin School of International Management (full-time Fall 2005). I attach a zip file with my experience regarding the application process (ENGLISH and SPANISH versions - word documents). I hope you'll find my experience useful.

I'll be glad to ask any questions regarding the mba application process:

Ramiro Castro
(from Argentina)
[email protected]
[email protected]

hey buddy! that was really nice of u to put up ur experiences on the forum.. i'm sure many wud benefit frm that.. :)

there's one thing u must note buddy.. that u aint allowed to ad ur mail ids on any post.. its against the forum rules.. so pls edit that post of urs..

Continue the good work.. n hav fun postin on this forum!

Hi,

I've applied to a couple of American MBA B-schools, finally choosing Thunderbird, The Garvin School of International Management (full-time Fall 2005). I attach a zip file with my experience regarding the application process (ENGLISH and SPANISH versions - word documents). I hope you'll find my experience useful.

I'll be glad to ask any questions regarding the mba application process:

Ramiro Castro
(from Argentina)
[email protected]
[email protected]

Pretty Interesting....Thats indeed a pretty helpful collection of tips and experiences that u've put up there... Gr8 work...Would love to know how you stumbled across this forum... 😃 Congratulations on your admit and all the very best for your B-schooling

Cheers

hmmm.. interesting.. somebody posting from argentina is really interesting. Just read the article , and it is a pretty good one too..

me too want to know how u stumbled upon this forum

Cheers