Applying for MBA in US with B.Com Degree

I have a B.Com degree with no job experience. Are there any colleges in the United States which accept applications from students with a 3 yr BCom degree and no job experience. Doesn’t need to be a top college. I just want a list of colleges so th…

I have a B.Com degree with no job experience. Are there any colleges in the United States which accept applications from students with a 3 yr BCom degree and no job experience. Doesn't need to be a top college. I just want a list of colleges so that I can apply there... Please enlighten me on this topic. Thank you...

I don't think there is any College in US which gives admissions in MBA without any Work-Ex. B.Com degree is O.K but a person need to have some Work-Ex to apply for admission in any US University.

actually there are universities in america that accept students without work experience. Check Ohio State University: Fisher. That one does. But my main concern is the 3 yrs bcom degree... It does not state anything clearly about that. Many colleges require a 2 yr mcom degree after bcom...

Actually Universities might accept applications without any work-ex for courses other than MBA like for Masters in Accountancy or Finance. And about that three or four year point the Universities in US wants total 16 year education but a student with BCom degree is having a 15 years of education but in that case there are two alternatives, one a student might study in India for one more year or he/she gets a admission in US on provisional basis, in this case a student need to study for one extra year in US to get a degree.