Applications and Interview calls for IIM Indore EPGP starting in Sep '09

The official thread is here… ============================== http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/international-indian-mba-schools-accepting/42716-iim-indore-epgp-2009-10-a.html

The official thread is here...
==============================

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/iim-indore-epgp-2009-10-admission-process-and-beyond-25042716

Hi there,

I had sent my application in the last week of April I think. I got a call for interview today. My interview is on 8-Jun. I think your profile suits the program and you should apply. It doesn't take much to apply anyway and the application essays are much easier compared to foreign univs.

Let me know if you have any more questions or anything else to share about this program. I don't believe that there is no existing thread for this...Can you check if there is already an existing thread? I will check too...You might get more info on the thread if there is any existing.

Thanks,
-Sesha

no prob...

Unfortunately this is all the info i have with me at this point. If knowing my profile could push you to apply -
GMAT-680
acads-B.E in CS from Mum univ
work ex - 5+ in IT

I have joined 2 Orkut groups of IIMI and have asked a few questions over there today. Here are the links to the groups -
orkut -
orkut -

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
-Sesha

Sorry for the late reply...I wrote the essays in the space available in the form. I did not use any extra sheet. I would say don't think about the length of the essay just make sure you have covered all the points you want the admissions committee to know about you.

Thanks,
-Sesha

GUys, Sesha

Jst encountered his post while deep diving into good prospects for doing 1 yr MBA in India....

My profile
6.5 yrs IT and consultancy wipro exp
BE elect Mumbai univ
GMAT 620

1. Interested in 1 yr MBA for jobs in Brand marketing and management in TV and Film industry..

Does this course in IIM I relevant for the same ..pl guide

where are you Brandmanager?
I think you also went for IIMI interview?
Please share your experience..........

Hi,

Your profile seems to be good. I am not sure what IIM Indore is looking at right now because this year is going to be the first batch of the EPGP Program. For more details and interview experiences please visit this thread - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/iim-indore-expgp-interview-and-beyond-25027606

Thanks,
-Sesha

GUys, Sesha

Jst encountered his post while deep diving into good prospects for doing 1 yr MBA in India....

My profile
6.5 yrs IT and consultancy wipro exp
BE elect Mumbai univ
GMAT 620

1. Interested in 1 yr MBA for jobs in Brand marketing and management in TV and Film industry..

Does this course in IIM I relevant for the same ..pl guide

Can anyone plase tell me , how much was the CAT cut off.

I got 81percentile CAT, 8 year work ex, General insurance, currently working as regional manager.

what cat cut off was there.

Someone please tell me.

Hi, I have 5.2 yrs of experience in Telecom..
Could you pls guide me whether there is any chance for ex MBA??
What CAT percentile they will look for??

thanks for initiating this thread...
wanted to know do i stand a chance for iim indore EPGP ? below is my profile
a) 5 years experience in largest FMCG (unilever), supply chain and finance function ( good progressions, leadership role and have had handelled different roles). in first 2 years i was in logistics department (Supply chain profile) and then moved to finance role,which consists of data analysis,reporting,mgt accounting,customer service, payments & conducting presentations etc
b) Commerce in high school - 68%(GPA 3.4/4)
c) Graduation; Bcom(+Honors in economics) - 1st division
d) PG in finance ( part time ,with job)
e) GMAt score 660 (quant 49, verbal 31)
f) other interests ; long distance running,playing guitar & reading.

thanks in anticipation