Application for foreign universities via GMAT

I am a student of NMIMS University,Mumbai. I am currently pursuing a 5-yr course MBA-Tech which is post-graduate course after 12th(10+2) and is blend of engineering and management. I wanted to ask whether this kind of a course is acceptable for …

I am a student of NMIMS University,Mumbai. I am currently pursuing a 5-yr course MBA-Tech which is post-graduate course after 12th(10+2)
and is blend of engineering and management. I wanted to ask whether this kind of a course is acceptable for application in the foreign universities.

Calls from Carnegie Mellon University, Simon Rochester, Carlson School of Management and few other colleges with the help of Rahul Arora.

(Link of his website : http://www.mbadream.in)

I gave gmat with a hope to get admission in ISB. Scored 710 and with 3 years of experience in TCS, I thought it should be a cake walk. But then to my surprise I got rejected. With some introspection and conversations with friends, I realized that i missed it because my essays were not very convincing. Then I started exploring institutes such as Jamboree and Chopras. I went to several such institutes but was not satisfied with their consultation. Finally I got to know about Rahul Arora and after taking free initial consultation from him, I realized that he is the right guy who can help me.

Reasons I chose Rahul:
1) He is very straightforward and guided me as to what went wrong with my applications and how I can make the best possible move in my career ahead.
2) He understood all my constraints very well and made me realize that despite having financial constraints, how I can utilize my score in the best possible manner and provided me with options of doing courses such as MS in business analytics and MISM. Though considering options apart from MBA was a tough choice for me as I had been preparing for it for more than a year, his reasons for preparing me for other options were very logical.
3) His consultancy fees is very less as compared to other big consultants who charge about 50k-1 lakh.

As I worked with him throughout the application process, I realized that course such as business analytics was actually the right fit for me. My goals and ambitions became very clear as a result of which the whole process became very smooth. His answers for essays stand apart from hundreds of other essays that I have gone through in 2 yrs. Reason being: His thought process is very logical and he works really hard to get the best possible answers.

I did not get any rejection after taking Rahul's help and also got 50% scholarship from Simon Rochester University.
I would recommend him for application help for MBA as well as MS courses.