Applicants who want to pursue their 2nd MBA

Hi, This thread is for all those who are planning for their 2nd MBA from Europe or U.S. Most Ad-coms are reluctant to admit students who have completed an MBA. This forum should help us to share our thoughts and probably someone who "ha…

Hi,

This thread is for all those who are planning for their 2nd MBA from Europe or U.S.

Most Ad-coms are reluctant to admit students who have completed an MBA. This forum should help us to share our thoughts and probably someone who "has been there and done that" can help us..

Dear Sudeep,

Need your help,

I have a MBA in Marketing with 11+ years of experience, did my MBA in 1996-98 from below average B-School, with experience across Hexaware, HCL Technologies, CII Bausch & Lomb & Jet Airways.

I am looking at doing a 2nd MBA from UK Sep 2010 intake; I am 33 yrs old and am a guest faculty to 4 tier2 B- Schools for the past few years that allows me to stay in touch with Knowledge,I am not in a Position to prepare & take a GMAT so am looking at colleges that do not insist on one.

I am looking at a good college that can offer a Sponsorship as i will need a bank loan to fund my study.

Do you think I could benefit in doing one how should I plan my steps in going about it.

Need your views and directions on the steps to get into a good school ans the future options that could open up by this degree.
Thanks in Advance.
Regards,