'Toffee Trauma' - that strange awkard moment for IIM and BSchool interviewees when a toffee meant something else :P

This thread is dedicated to all those IIM and other Bschool interviewees who suffered the trauma of not being offered a toffee :angry: ( or forcibly being offered toffees as the case may be :stuck_out_tongue: )… Vent out your thoughts and frustration in…

This thread is dedicated to all those IIM and other Bschool interviewees who suffered the trauma of not being offered a toffee😠 ( or forcibly being offered toffees as the case may be :-P )....

Vent out your thoughts and frustration in this exclusive thread for toffee sufferers. Never suffer alone ! 🍻

Share your experiences here. You may also treat this as a interview confessions page if you so desire 😁

Lets kickstart this 😠

All this talk of toffees reminds me of an hilarious ad which came out recently by munch

in response to perk's ad...

Well puys, welcome to the thread, and lets make this more like a impromptu confessions page for our interviews, apart from the toffee discussions as well 😁

All u had to say abt the interview and interviewers, be as brutally frank as possible... No-one is reading this to gain PI knowledge, ..... Best to worst, no holds barred, no sarcasm barred 😁

And please follow ! #Toffee4IIM

Guys gotta popularise this thread....

somehow 😠

I know it might be weird.
In IIM-A(ABM) interview, I was offered toffee and biscuits twice but refused each time. Neither do I like them nor wanted them to see my hands were trembling slightly. Later realised, might have come across as stubborn 😞

i wasn't even offered a toffee..they just said 'best of luck'..m screwed..rite?