Anyone studying MBA at University of Liverpool???

hey guys, anyone in here studying at university of liverpool or who can give me some feedback on the university/course?? i am planning to do an mba in euntrepreneurship there…

hey guys,

anyone in here studying at university of liverpool or who can give me some feedback on the university/course?? i am planning to do an mba in euntrepreneurship there...

Hi,

I got into University of Liverpool for SEP 2009 intake for General MBA. i would have completed 2 years, 4 months of IT experience in an Indian MNC by that time. Could any one please let me know, whether it is suggested to go to University of Liverpool, provided the current economic crisis? is it possible to get a job here in India, after completing MBA from this university? please suggest me, as i am in a total dilemma now whether to go there or not. i heard that the job market in UK is very poor now. no chance of getting placed in an UK company. even i dont have such dreams, to work in UK. i always wanted to come back to india. my only doubt is whether i will get a good job in India after my MBA, if not in the same company, that i am currently working. kindly suggest me in this regard.

Thanks,
Vijay..

hi all,
Even i have received an offer letter from liverpool for mba in finance and business management.A per the information i gathered i found liverpool to be a upcomming B school whcih is investing huge funds on its management courses.It has made a high upward leap in the leagues table.Probably due to its age its not AMBA as it was established in 2003.I believe by 2010 scenario will improve.and one should aim at the quality of education more than the fame if it is not the tier 1 colleges like LSE,oxford or cambridge.
Please inform what u all have decided..
Thanks in advance
tishan..
mail me in [email protected] for ne queries or informaion....

Hi,

I did get an similar offer in University of liverpool for mba in Business Finance and management. Since it is not AMBA accredited i was in a doubt to choose it or not.

Can any me help me out on increasing my trust that it is worth spending 15750 pounds on course and university.

Also can any suggest me any good universities which offer MBA (not general MBA) in UK.

My profile would be 3 years of work experience in an IT MNC.

Hi,

I did get an similar offer in University of liverpool for mba in Business Finance and management. Since it is not AMBA accredited i was in a doubt to choose it or not.

Can any me help me out on increasing my trust that it is worth spending 15750 pounds on course and university.

Also can any suggest me any good universities which offer MBA (not general MBA) in UK.

My profile would be 3 years of work experience in an IT MNC.

Dear Sunil,

1. Try to get into the Best possible (Tier-2) UK B-School.
2. Look for the schools in consistant rankings.
3. Get the placement/recruitment statistics (within 3 months of Graduation)
4. Check for the Alumni network.. specially India. (It is very Important.. as the Alumni would help you out.. Phenominally, for your Job-hunting).
5. Get the proper First-Hand information of the MBA & its Prospects.. from the current students & Alumni.
6. Look for an ACCREDITED school.. it is a MUST-REQUIREMENT.. & the MBA Degree is a mere piece of paper/Useless.. without the Accreditations.. specially Without AMBS.
7. Try to get into a Double or Triple Accredited school.. so that the MBA degree has a Substantial value in UK(AMBA), Europe(EQUIS) & North America(AACSB).
8. So.. its really worth to pay some extra-K Pounds.. if you get into a Internationally ranked, Double/Triple accredited UK MBA.

Hope this helps,
-Dr Saurabh.