Anyone got offers from Instituto de Empresa Masters in Finance or EDHEC MSc RAM?

Hi all, I got offers from both schools, I am tended for IE since their reputation is great and I feel they are more porfessional in terms of Masters compared to EDHEC, in Nice. I know some Indian guys in EDHEC but do we have anyone in the for…

Hi all,

I got offers from both schools, I am tended for IE since their reputation is great and I feel they are more porfessional in terms of Masters compared to EDHEC, in Nice. I know some Indian guys in EDHEC but do we have anyone in the forum who is doing a masters in Finance, Risk&Asset; Management or Capital Markets this year? Is there anyone who got offer from IE for Masters in Finance? We can share ideas and about the costs living in Spain. Hope to see some action in here 😃

Hi xeqtr,

Sorry as my post won't be of any help to you. However, I have some queries for you. What is your background? And what are the various opportunities after this course? Does IE help students of Masters in Finance in placements after the course completion etc.?

TIA 😃

Hi there,

I am planning to pursue Masters in Advanced Finance. Have you joined the MiF and if yes, could you please let me know how it is going?

Regards,
VG