Anyone going to Singapore this year

All, I will be joining a Masters Course in Singapore this September, considering for off-campus housing and looking for girl roommate to share the place. Anyone interested? thanks!

All,

I will be joining a Masters Course in Singapore this September, considering for off-campus housing and looking for girl roommate to share the place. Anyone interested?

thanks!

which masters course are you going to join there... are you going for an mba degree? which college?

I will be joining University of Chicago

hello !!

I wud be moving to S'pore in Aug for my Masters...

Even I was looking for ppl movin der... to be in touch with ... hey ne idea of a good accomodation ..as in hostel der coz am too lokin for the off campus accomodation?

Which course and University?

I wud be joining Master of IT in Business(Financial Services) from SMU...

where u frm ...n wen do u plan 2 fly..

Hi guys...please can you tell me whethere its essential to have 2 years of work experience in order to pursue mba from singapore....i'm looking for a one year mba course in singapore....

U can check that on their website.. i think its mandatory... but really not sure..their website might help clear ur doubt 😃

All,

I will be joining a Masters Course in Singapore this September, considering for off-campus housing and looking for girl roommate to share the place. Anyone interested?

thanks!

Hello,
Are you planning on going there for an Masters degree program? I didnt know Chicago university had a campus in Singapore?

Please divulge some information on this, if you have it.