Anyone from ILAM

Guys, I’m a novice here so couldn’t go further to search where to post. I’m sorry if i’m posting in the wrong thread. Anyways, is there any from ILAM (Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management) Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Dehradu…

Guys, I'm a novice here so couldn't go further to search where to post. I'm sorry if i'm posting in the wrong thread.
Anyways, is there any from ILAM (Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management)
Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Dehradun campuses
I wanted to pursue MAB in Aviation Management . So want to know about this college.

Guys anyone ...really need a suggestion ?

Hello Friends,

This is an Important Message Please Dont JOIN ILAM as its a total waste of money and time and what ever they say they just do nothing, all the students in this college are suffering and many of their branches are getting closed... About placements well they ve no placements garunteed and no proper classes are taken nor proper materials are given... they are absolutly fit for nothing college where they fit for making only money...
PLEASE ADVICE EVERYONE THIS COLLEGE IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL IN MBA IN AVIATION MANAGEMENT AS WELL AS LOGISTICS... PLEASE DONT WASTE MONEY BY JOINING THIS COLLEGE......

Guys, I'm a novice here so couldn't go further to search where to post. I'm sorry if i'm posting in the wrong thread.
Anyways, is there any from ILAM (Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management)
Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Dehradun campuses
I wanted to pursue MAB in Aviation Management . So want to know about this college.

Hi, now anyone joined ILAM? please write suggestion, is it a good career option for MBA in aviation?