Anyone frm Ludhaina Chandigarh study group

hey people as holidays are going on we can exchange our views for the preperation. i sheerly invite people from chandigarh n ludhiana to get in touch,lets do it!! ::

hey people as holidays are going on we can exchange our views for the preperation. i sheerly invite people from chandigarh n ludhiana to get in touch,,,lets do it!!

Im from chd. Hav u joined any classes or test series

Hi chd & ludhiana puys
Lets start this thread with the aim of forming a Study Group (or multiple groups based on location) where people can share preparation materials(without commercial angle), study togetherand get benefited from healthy competition within group-peers! If the group reachs a critical mass,we can organize weekly meetings.we can have brainstorming sessions and also share your past experience that this will surely enhance competitevness and we can get a relative standing.
so guys reply to the thread soon
Few Rules
--------> Do not post ur contact details like mobile number or email, u can always PM it .
--------> No Personal attacks, advertisement , spamming , sarcasm, abusive words, innuendoes and rude behavior.
2012 chandigarh study group

Nope!!! i havnt!! I olready enrolled myself in IMS classes but i dint paid attention then!! i had thr BRM but for now m doin self study!! wat bou u

Same joined cl , but didn't paid attention.
Now self study.

Hi all
I'm from chandigarh
Does anyone here know from where I can get TIME material in chandigarh? TIME people are not offering only the study material.

Hi all
I'm from chandigarh
Does anyone here know from where I can get TIME material in chandigarh? TIME people are not offering only the study material.

try 15 sec book mkt.
Solution Says
try 15 sec book mkt.

Hey thanks. Went there today but only one of the shopkeepers had the material. It was old and incomplete. Do you know someplace else where I can find the material?
thrillicon Says
Hey thanks. Went there today but only one of the shopkeepers had the material. It was old and incomplete. Do you know someplace else where I can find the material?

hey everyone...
m from ludhiana..
not from engineering backgroung...
can u tell me where i shoud start from to learn basics.. havent joined any coaching as m doing job.. will enroll next year..
i know of only books by arun sharma... what books or material to read for self study...???

aww finally i found a thread where i can i talk to people of my city!:D

so thrillicon are aiming for cat 12 or 13?

@[533341:thrillicon] few people of chandigarh here :(

@constanza said: aww finally i found a thread where i can i talk to people of my city!so thrillicon are aiming for cat 12 or 13?
Hey
Ya even I noticed not many people from chandigarh post here regularly.
I'm preparing for cat'12. What about you?

well i am in 5th sem of my engg. so i am preparing for cat'13...

have you joined any institute yet?
it's weird. one would expect to find many people from chandigarh here.

@[533341:thrillicon] well i am in 5th sem of my engg. so i am preparing for cat'13...

have you joined any institute yet?
it's weird. one would expect to find many people from chandigarh here.

Currently working in a IT comapny 7 moths exp , residing in chandigarh . My second attempt at catching the billi this year . Hope for the best .

@[444791:singhmanpreet] how much did you score last year?

joined any institue?

@[592477:constanza] Yeah but I guess most are on lookers. Don't post much. But this year I've seen more people from the region as compared to last year.

And I've not joined any coaching. Last year joined bulls eye. But this year going for self study.
What about you? Have you joined some institute?

@[533341:thrillicon] nah i was just home on vacations and this idea of CAT popped in my mind so i bought old CAT papers and stared to solve random questions from QA and DI . nothing systematic right now , but i hope to make things right soon

which books are you following? what did you score last year in CAT?
and hey do you know about BYJU's classes? i hear they are great for quant and DI, and on 22 july they are having free tutorial class ( VSAT) in chandigarh . i am in my hometown ( vacations) so i won't be able to catch it. may be you should go take a look there
http://byjusclasses.com/?page_id=95&source;=109

@[592477:constanza] i joined bulls eye last year but this time self study and maybe test series . but not decided which test series to go for ? i scored 61 percentile .