Anyone for GD-PI discussions?

Hi guys, Just wanted to know if anyone is ‘seriously’ interested in GD-PI discussions? we can form a group and meet and discuss all the important current issues. I stay in delhi.So if anyone is interested, please air out your views on this t…

Hi guys,
Just wanted to know if anyone is 'seriously' interested in GD-PI discussions?
we can form a group and meet and discuss all the important current issues. I stay in delhi.So if anyone is interested, please air out your views on this thread.

Regards.

Hi guys,
Just wanted to know if anyone is 'seriously' interested in GD-PI discussions?
we can form a group and meet and discuss all the important current issues. I stay in delhi.So if anyone is interested, please air out your views on this thread.

Regards.

Hi Floyd Rose !!

Count me in I also dwell in Delhi......So what say when can we start the discussions

Lets Rock On

Decide the Format in which topics are to be discussed.:

:cheers:

I am in...bt lets first wait for results to come out..

Hi Mithles.

Lets wait to see how many people respond. I am hoping for a group of not more than 7-8 people. i want that only very very serious people show interest.

To everyone

"PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN THE REPLY".

About me:
I have done Btech from NITJ and I have just taken civil services (main)exam. Want to prepare myself for interviews.

Regards.

about me

i am rahul from delhi, done with my b.tech in 2010 from UIET, kurukshetra university. i am in and want to prepare seriously for GD/PI thng..