Anyone admitted to Zicklin Baruch (CUNY) for MBA

HI This is vinay and i m currently working in bangalore. I got an admit from Baruch zicklin school of business for fall 2008 full time honors mba :). Anyone else sailing on the same boat, please contact me on or 0 9 Thanks Vinay

HI

This is vinay and i m currently working in bangalore.

I got an admit from Baruch zicklin school of business for fall 2008 full time honors mba :).
Anyone else sailing on the same boat, please contact me on or 0 9
Thanks
Vinay

did u get any scholarship dude??

hi varun

i received GA.
how abt u?
call me at 9986009795 or mail me at vinayrecj at rediffmail dot com

GA? sorry wats tht mean?

GA means graduate assistantship and is also a form of scholarsihp.
btw, u got flex time or honors admit and can u tell me ur profile....

oh thats great, i am still waiting for them to get back to me.
wat r the chances? was there an interview?

Hi vinay,

I have received an admit from the Baruch Full-time MBA 2008. I live in Mumbai and am currently working here.

Have u decided to go to baruch?
Have u found any other ppl going there?

Congrats on ur admit

Regards
Varun

hi varun

nice to see ur scrap and congratulations for the admit.
Did u get into honors or flex time mba? there are lot of ppl who got into baruch and yes, i will be going for baruch. and there are lots and lots of mumbaitees and there are 2 more varun's who got into baruch.

plz mail me at [email protected] or call me at 9986009795 to discuss more.
will be waiting for ur call.

once again congrats.

bye
vinay

Hey vinay,

I have got into the full-time honors MBA program too :-). It's good to hear there are many Mumbaites (and more Varun's ) among the admitted students.

I will contact u on ur mail ID.

Vinay, I also found a Baruch Fall 2008 community on orkut.

Cheers

Varun

cool man.. i m also into full time honors.. so what specialization have u chosen?

the other varun i talked to u about also into honors mba and his name is varun sanghvi i guess.... other than fall 2008, u will also fing baruch community and u will see many guys there and a post named fall 2008 too and u will see many responses from me over there...

so have u got ur i20? and how much aid did u get?
waiting for ur mail or call...

bye
vinay

Hi Guyz,

Good to hear about your admits.
Congrtulations!

I too had applied for fall 2008 but still received no news regarding my status.
The due date was April 30 but they responded by saying it will take another 2-4 weeks.

Anyone facing same situation??

I doubt whether I will go to Zicklin if I get the admissions but atleast they should have given the status until now.

Hi Guys,

Congrats on getting in Baruch. I am planning to apply to baruch for fall 2009 session. I am having following profile .... Can you please let me know what are my chances of getting in Baruch....
GMAT 630 ( Q - 50, V - 25)
TOEFL 102 (R/L/W/S) = (27/27/25/23)
Work ex : 2 years completed
pleas lemme know my chances

hello... i have applied of the Fall 2011 FT Honors MBA and have an interview today... would be great if you could share your experience from interview stage and forward for Baruch.

Thanks!

i have an admit for fall 11....mba flex time...all d best with ur interview..let us know how it goes...

sk2186 Says
i have an admit for fall 11....mba flex time...all d best with ur interview..let us know how it goes...

Thanks for the reply sk2186, and congratulations on your confirmed admit.!!!

How long after the interview did you get the decision ?

there was no interview yet...they said i hav an admit for flexx time n that they wud interview me for the full time honors soon...no news as of now...hw did urs go?

Twas pretty ok ... the usual question (why mba, teamwork, achievments thus far etc.)... whats your profile like ?

is anyone in for flex time mba?