Anybody preparing for GMAT in Kolkata?

Hello all Recently I shifted to kolkata and I am desperately looking for someone who are preparing for GMAT here. I know nobody here and I want to get in touch with someone with whom I can discuss some stuffs about the exam, universities etc…

Hello all

Recently I shifted to kolkata and I am desperately looking for someone who are preparing for GMAT here. I know nobody here and I want to get in touch with someone with whom I can discuss some stuffs about the exam, universities etc. I'd be glad to meet up and have a healthy GMAT discussions with them .

I am looking for a good GMAT coaching in Kolkata. Can anyone please tell me about the best coaching institute for GMAT in kolkata.

Hi Debasis, I too am preparing.. But I stay in New Town.. Too far away form your place.

Hi All, m also from Kolkata aiming 4 GMAT this year sometime around June.Would appreciate if we can help each others with this respect..

Hi All,

Count me in GMAT prep.I am searching for a good gmat coaching institute in kolkata. Any help?
@cat4kg said:
Hi Debasis, I too am preparing.. But I stay in New Town.. Too far away form your place.
Hi,

ya it's too far but still we can meet on some weekends to discuss about it and we can be in contact by Email and Phone call.My mail id is [email protected] .
@Sumitbit2k4
Am interested for GMAT and willing to joina study group in kolkata .... can we meet at Gariahat anadabazar at Saturday 4 pm.I have send u an email also.
Hi ,,

Staying in New town is not a problem we can study sometime in south kolkata as well as we can go in new town .... well am also ready for GMAT around this year....

Thanks
Ruplun...

Do reply ur thoughts
choose rite alternative·

STAGGER:WALK
·Lean: bend
·Slur: speech
·Fumble: miss
·Stumble: tumble·

BEE:HIVE
·Dog: mat
·Duck: pond
·Worm: grub
·Hornet: nest

odd man out-
·Sprite
·Fairy
·Goblin
·Neap

·Innocuous
·Brave
·Cunning
·Sharp

Guyz... I wud b creating a FB page too... whr we cn get in touch... wud post the link once created... keep this going 😃

Hi, I am planning to write GMAT this year around June.. Looking to join a prep course as well as availing Assisted Services for Applications (SOPs / LORs). Have got quotation from IMS Salt Lake at 37,000/- for both services and 30k n 22,900 for GMAT and Application services separately. Roads is offering only GMAt prep at 25k.

TIME salt lake quoted Rs.21,950 for GMAT prep as well as basic guidance on SOPs, LORs and GD/PIs. They are holding a seminar on April 6th regarding GMAT prep. Those who wish to attend can call up their office and register.

Any reviews suggestions on above would be very helpful.Would also like to meet those targeting ISB and ivy instis abroad and discuss options. I live in Salt Lake. For those serious about coaching, I think we can cut a better deal if we go in groups.

Cheers,
Abhishek

Hey, do let me know if anyone's meeting up to study and ideate or exchanging GMAT related material. I plan to take the exam in Sep this year and started preparing 15 days back. IMS offers a good GMAT course and is reasonable too- however books like Manhattan, Kaplan and the OGS would support your class material (incase you enrol at any of the coaching centres).

I think one should go for quality when it comes to GMAT preps. I choose The Chopras - KAPLAN and it was a fantastic expirience for me. The materials, classroom coaching, PLS etc. helped me alot. Still remember the way Gautam sir, Oli ma'am, Roshni ma'am, Abhijit sir and others taught me. They always gave individual attention. Study was so much fu under them.. Thanks Chopras, you really helped a lot in shaping my career...

@sayanvir87

I think one should go for quality when it comes to GMAT preps. I choose The Chopras - KAPLAN and it was a fantastic expirience for me. The materials, classroom coaching, PLS etc. helped me alot. Still remember the way Gautam sir, Oli ma'am, Roshni ma'am, Abhijit sir and others taught me. They always gave individual attention. Study was so much fu under them.. Thanks Chopras, you really helped a lot in shaping my career...

How much the Chopras -Kaplan approx. costs?

@avithegre8

Hi, I am planning to write GMAT this year around June.. Looking to join a prep course as well as availing Assisted Services for Applications (SOPs / LORs). Have got quotation from IMS Salt Lake at 37,000/- for both services and 30k n 22,900 for GMAT and Application services separately. Roads is offering only GMAt prep at 25k.

TIME salt lake quoted Rs.21,950 for GMAT prep as well as basic guidance on SOPs, LORs and GD/PIs. They are holding a seminar on April 6th regarding GMAT prep. Those who wish to attend can call up their office and register.

Any reviews suggestions on above would be very helpful.Would also like to meet those targeting ISB and ivy instis abroad and discuss options. I live in Salt Lake. For those serious about coaching, I think we can cut a better deal if we go in groups.

Cheers,Abhishek

@paromita.learns @avikal90 Hope this info could help u.

Hi looking for G-Mat aspirants in Kolkata...

good coaching centres for GMAT in Kolkata???.. please help...

TIA😁

Hello everyone......my name is Dipankar and I am from siliguri, west bengal. I have secured admits from ISB (with INR 5 lakhs scholarship) ,Tippie (with 100% scholarship) and Olin(with $40000 scholarship) last year with a GMAT score of 730. I took online coaching from an insitute based in NCR called Experts Global. Now, I want to sell all my study materials (14 books + 20 paper based tests + Online test series of Kaplan, Manhattan, Veritas prep,etc ) and also GMAT official guide 12th edition, GMAT official verbal and quant guide and the official TOEFL guide.

The combined price of the entire package will be Rs.10000
Anyone interested please mail me at dip.dada@gmail.com or call me on 9434097782