Anybody got call from IUJ?

Hi there!! I got call from IUJ and am very excited about coming to Japan. Whoelse has got calls and is going to take the offer?

Hi there!!

I got call from IUJ and am very excited about coming to Japan.
Whoelse has got calls and is going to take the offer?

Hi there!!

I got call from IUJ and am very excited about coming to Japan.
Whoelse has got calls and is going to take the offer?

Hi,

I got a call from IUJ MBA and I will be joining for 2008-2010 batch.
Any more admits please respond?

cheers

Hi Anaximander and Gupta27,
I've got an IUJ admit too and I'm going to join as well ... nice to see some ppl. going for IUJ

Hi Anaximander and Gupta27,
I've got an IUJ admit too and I'm going to join as well ... nice to see some ppl. going for IUJ

cool. I know one more guy called Nikhil who may join.. and there may be others too. Someone told me 10 admits have gone to Indians.
Gupta27 Says
cool. I know one more guy called Nikhil who may join.. and there may be others too. Someone told me 10 admits have gone to Indians.

Yeah..a friend who is presently in IUJ told this year they are plannung to take 12 Indian students.

So, lets get to know each other before landing there.

I am an IIT-R graduate with a 1.5 years IT work exp.
What about you all?
Yeah..a friend who is presently in IUJ told this year they are plannung to take 12 Indian students.

So, lets get to know each other before landing there.

I am an IIT-R graduate with a 1.5 years IT work exp.
What about you all?

I know a guy called Sunil from IUJ. Do you know him?
I am a UPTECH Univ. graduate with 3.5 years exp. in IT product making. Currently placed in the R&D; division.
12 looks like a pretty good number. About me, I'm IIT Kanpur grad with more than 3.5 years of work ex. in Software Development. I'd suggest we form a google/yahoo group for the admits from India. Whatsay guys??
piyushsingh Says
12 looks like a pretty good number. About me, I'm IIT Kanpur grad with more than 3.5 years of work ex. in Software Development. I'd suggest we form a google/yahoo group for the admits from India. Whatsay guys??

Well that shall be great. This ways we can share lot and can help each other with the valuable info about IUJ.
I know a guy called Sunil from IUJ. Do you know him?
I am a UPTECH Univ. graduate with 3.5 years exp. in IT product making. Currently placed in the R&D; division.

Yeah..the same guy...He was my batchmate in Roorkee.
And forming a Yahoo/google group is a great idea.

Hey guys,
Plz join the group IUJ India Admits 2008 http://groups.google.co.uk/group/iuj-india-admits-2008

Thanks a lot Piyush for taking the lead for making the IUJ 2008 Indian Admits group.

Trying to register myself, but I guess its not been approved by Google authorities as yet.

hey guys,
anybody knows about some good Japanese classes in NCR. I'm planning to utilize the next 3-4 months getting to learn Japanese, I would appreciate any help in this regard.

hey guys,
anybody knows about some good Japanese classes in NCR. I'm planning to utilize the next 3-4 months getting to learn Japanese, I would appreciate any help in this regard.

I went for a couple of month in Delhi three years ago. 2-3 classes a week.

Nihongo Center India - Institute:G-13, Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110016

I recommend you extend your invitations and networking to outside the Indian group as well.

Integration is a key factor in Japan, particularly because their are so few foreigners here (1%). Big groups of foreigners can be intimidating and put people off. Also one of the reasons i withdrew from NUS was the lack of integration between the nationalities, which in the long run, leads to a liimited networking capacity and alienation from different parts of the alumni.

Try to get the alumni from IUJ involved (do not just focus on Indian Alumni you need a broader perspective and an International network)

Hi.

Can you please share your profiles? [ admits ]

i have applied in the second round. [ waiting to hear from them ]

GMAT : 700
Work Ex: 2.5 yrs IT

Hi.

Can you please share your profiles? [ admits ]

i have applied in the second round. [ waiting to hear from them ]

GMAT : 700
Work Ex: 2.5 yrs IT

All the best.
GMAt: 640, work ex more than 3 yrs in Japanese company IT&R;
I recommend you extend your invitations and networking to outside the Indian group as well.

Integration is a key factor in Japan, particularly because their are so few foreigners here (1%). Big groups of foreigners can be intimidating and put people off. Also one of the reasons i withdrew from NUS was the lack of integration between the nationalities, which in the long run, leads to a liimited networking capacity and alienation from different parts of the alumni.

Try to get the alumni from IUJ involved (do not just focus on Indian Alumni you need a broader perspective and an International network)

We are hear to communicate and discuss about each others queries and everyone is free to come and interact, irrespective of any nationality.

In case of IUJ, allumini and industry inter connection looks preety good atleast from the website.

Hi Guys,
How are the prospects after IUJ for Indian students (especially for IT guys)? Is it possible to get a job there without knowing Japanese?
Do they offer any scholarships?

Sorry, I don't know much about Japan on the map of MBA and believe that you guys must have done your R&D; before applying there. Your replies would be rewarding for me to know about the school better.

with thanks in advance,

regards,
Ram

Hi Guys,
How are the prospects after IUJ for Indian students (especially for IT guys)? Is it possible to get a job there without knowing Japanese?
Do they offer any scholarships?

Sorry, I don't know much about Japan on the map of MBA and believe that you guys must have done your R&D; before applying there. Your replies would be rewarding for me to know about the school better.

with thanks in advance,

Ram,
I have not seen a school that offers so many scholarships/assistanships like IUJ.
On other questions of yours please go through comments and views posted on different threads about IUJ.