Anybody applying for JMSB Jan. session.

Hi AllIs anyone applying for the january session of JMSB Full time MBA.

Hi All

Is anyone applying for the january session of JMSB Full time MBA.

@Nick.canada Hi,

I submitted my application yesterday. Please share your profile.

GMAT 650

2.5 work exp
IT
@ayonde
Your profile
@Nick.canada Hi Nick,

GMAT 630, 6+ years of work ex by fall 2013 in Telecommunications.
Where else have you applied? Do you have any information about JMSB? How good is it? faculty? career services etc ??

I have a friend who is an alumni there. He Says the placements are good. I am actually from India. Where are you from? Yours is certain, You will get Admission for sure. I believe.

@Nick.canada Hi i m from delhi.
Where else have u applied?

Whats your opinion on hec montreal? Also, which company actively recruits from jmsb?

Well Giants such as JPMORGAN or Goldman Sach are not coming to recruit to JMSB. But decent firms such as deloitte and a few government companies are part of the recruitment process. HEC is better but they demand experience more than 3 years for application and have a interview process. HEC is very good in terms of placements and reputation than JMSB. Have you done french??

I havent applied anywhere yet. Will be applying for the Sept 2014 intake starting sept 2013 this year in the first round.

@Nick.canada Hi Nick,
I have applied for JMSB fall 2013. The deadline was 15th Feb, and I submitted my application on 15th feb only....
Do you know if there is any difference between Sept / Jan intake?

I started learning French in December, I will appear for DELF A1 this March. JMSB does not have an interview ??

As far as I know JMSB has a interview in a rare case. But your profile is good You wont hve it I suppose.

Hey Guys,

For all the Fall 2013 admission stuff, we can start at this thread - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/concordia-university-jmsb-fall-2013-september-intake-25096223/3625021

Thanks and Warm Regards