Any queries regarding LBSIM

Hey this thread is all those guys and gals who are looking forward for the budding LBSIM . So , friends just shoot your queries and we will help you out . Enjoy …

Hey this thread is all those guys and gals who are looking forward for the budding LBSIM . So , friends just shoot your queries and we will help you out . Enjoy ........

Hey this thread is all those guys and gals who are looking forward for the budding LBSIM . So , friends just shoot your queries and we will help you out . Enjoy ........

iz it a gud college as in does it deserve to be in the top 20 of india
devilinblue Says
iz it a gud college as in does it deserve to be in the top 20 of india

I will give you a lsit of some top colleges

6 IIMs
2 FMS
1 XLRI
1 MDI
1 S P Jain
1 NMIMS
1 JBIMS1 IIFT
1 IMT G
2 IITs(bombay and delhi)

this makes to a total of 17 .

Now u can take LBS in top 20 or so , it all depends on you as to which criterion you are looking for. But just wanted to tell you that the reputation of LBS in industry is very good as the alumnis of LBS are excelling in their respective fields and the thing is that we people dont advertise and dont believe in show off .

So friend we had very good placements last year and so they will go up this year also.

Hello Sir,
I am Harpreet Singh from Bhatinda (Punjab) and I am a CAT - 07 aspirant. i will not take much of your precious time. I have to fill the form and in that I want your help for filling up the Extra curricular/ hobbies section. I am pasting my profile here and want your help in ascertaining that is this format perfectly ok or would you prescribe some changes in the format ... I need all your advice in this issue for which I will be highly obliged to you.

I volunteer to work for my local Shaheed Bhagat Singh Youth Club, Chauke (Punjab). Especially I put my efforts in locating and uniting the families who were separated during the 1947 partition. I regularly make efforts to spread communal harmony and for that I have been deeply involved in the scripting and screening of the English movie DIVIDED WE FALL (which got recognition letter from the Parliament of California) which is based on the mistaken identity of Sikhs after 9/11 incident and the communal hatred after that. I am also a regular columnist for iSport.in - Home of Indian Sports Fan on hockey. In my spare time I enjoy playing badminton and cricket. I equally have a keen interest in reading novels and surfing net.

I will be waiting for your kind reply and thanks again for entertaining my doubt.

Hello Sir,
I am Harpreet Singh from Bhatinda (Punjab) and I am a CAT - 07 aspirant. i will not take much of your precious time. I have to fill the form and in that I want your help for filling up the Extra curricular/ hobbies section. I am pasting my profile here and want your help in ascertaining that is this format perfectly ok or would you prescribe some changes in the format ... I need all your advice in this issue for which I will be highly obliged to you.

I volunteer to work for my local Shaheed Bhagat Singh Youth Club, Chauke (Punjab). Especially I put my efforts in locating and uniting the families who were separated during the 1947 partition. I regularly make efforts to spread communal harmony and for that I have been deeply involved in the scripting and screening of the English movie DIVIDED WE FALL (which got recognition letter from the Parliament of California) which is based on the mistaken identity of Sikhs after 9/11 incident and the communal hatred after that. I am also a regular columnist for iSport.in - Home of Indian Sports Fan on hockey. In my spare time I enjoy playing badminton and cricket. I equally have a keen interest in reading novels and surfing net.

I will be waiting for your kind reply and thanks again for entertaining my doubt.

Hi Harpreet

I think all that you have included here comes under your extra currics and your hobby should be like ,

1 you should have passion for that
2. your should have the complete knowledge of hooby
3 your hobby should help you in any way , may be in improving your personality , your management skills , your aptitude ,your logical skills etc.

Why 2 threads for the same college????

Continue your discussions here...

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/lbsim-admission-2008-25025879

Thread is getting closed...