Any queries about SICSR,pune??????

hi, SNAP date is out and all Symbiosis institutes are now under SNAP. Guys any query regarding SICSR is welcomed.

hi,
SNAP date is out and all Symbiosis institutes are now under SNAP. Guys any query regarding SICSR is welcomed.

hi,
SNAP date is out and all Symbiosis institutes are now under SNAP. Guys any query regarding SICSR is welcomed.
I am crazy about IT and am not willing to spend 3 years in MCA. Plus I have my final exams in June,2005. Hence I am looking for those 2years IT courses that will start after June....and I have only 2 options in PUNE.... SICSR & I2IT. Can you pls throw some lights on both these institutes. Specially the kind of job-profiles plus placement, ROI and quality of education. I am talking about MSc(CA) and not at all about MBA(IT).

i have already told in my previous reply that the persons who will do mba it they will be technical consultants, system analysts project managers etc. while the other Msc.(CA) is a core technical course. one thing I2IT stands no where.

How is the course ??
MBA-IT ???

Is it good...

Which one is better SCIT's MBA or SCISR's MBA ???

I know that it would be a tough call for you ...
But, please do reply...

Thanx
~ Gulshan Kheskani

Hey Pankaj!

It is really confusing having so many symbiosis institutes that for it.
Sicsr has mba-it while scit has mba. do u have any idea about the placemets, infrastructure, roi, faculty of these institutes and are they worth going for?'
Please let me know that.
Hey Pankaj!
It is really confusing having so many symbiosis institutes that for it.
Sicsr has mba-it while scit has mba. do u have any idea about the placemets, infrastructure, roi, faculty of these institutes and are they worth going for?'
Please let me know that.

Hello Pankaj...

You there ??? or
Hello Pankaj...

You there ??? or

is ur name gulu or what? what have a phrase in ur screen name . coool!!!!

hey do u know anything about sicsr( mba -it)
is ur name gulu or what? what have a phrase in ur screen name . coool!!!!

hey do u know anything about sicsr( mba -it)

Read about SICSR on Pagalguy....
Pankaj is a student there....

Earlier SICSR used to make its selection on the basis of ATMA scores....
Since this year it will start accepting SNAP score....

The MBA there is decent... (Similar to that of Amity, I think)...
Placements : not much idea... (Ask Pankaj)...

Hope that helps...
~ Gulshan

hi,
sorry guys because of exams i was unable to come online. well some of u r comparing our institute with amity well raise ur bars. the specialization our institute is providing is the only in india. infrastructure -- symbi is creating state of the art campus (100 acre) and SIBM and SICSR r to be shifted there as these r the only 2 govt. recognised courses of symbi and come under symbiosis deemed university. well when u talk of faculty our java teacher is a person from satyam witha work ex. of 5 years. marketing sir is a person with a 15 year of work ex and that too at very high posts with a offshore work ex. placements-- being a symbian i know that placement is the thing which is assured as u enter into Symbiosis family. we have a tie up with zensar technologies for full batch where zensar will be there for full batch and they r gonna pay 2.8 lac in the worst case.otherwise bharti telesoft,HSBC,SONATA,THOUGHTWORKS U.K.,L&T;,PATNI COMPUTERS,BRAINVISA r the companies r the other renowned ones. exposure is good as there was a conference on new programming techniques and how to manage the process under these new techniques. for that conference there were persons from different countries and institutes. there were persons from BNP paribas,MIT(U.S.),TCS etc.
fees for us is 1.5 lac in total.now campare it with SCIT. the thing is u must have an attitude towards it and a zeal to excel and a mind to use the team skills.i hope this will help u. BEST OF LUCK FOR SNAP.

hi. just had one query. i'm already in my B.E computer engineering and fed up of this technical line already. I mean ..i wouldnt mind being a consultant or a systems analyst, but a job with coding and debugging,testing is a big No-No for me. So if i enroll for this MBA or MBA-IT, what job categories can i get into ?? is it more manegerial oriented, or will there be lots of coding involved?? plz help.

hi,
well no campany wants to take the risk of handing over crucial projects to a fresher.For first few months depending on your knowledge u will be tested on ur logical as well as syntactical knowledge and later on what i have come to know from the seniors as well as from the faculties is that u r promoted to managerial posts. our job is not to do coding. It is to manage the coders. we r to manage the checkpoints and deadlines. In short u will have to do testing or coding for a short period to show ur metal then it is not ur job profile. Placements r going on and i will be able to give u a better view of job profile achieved at end of december.BEST OF LUCK for SNAP.
Pankaj
SICSR

any idea about the average pay package offered to SICSR grads ??

raymasky Says
hi. just had one query. i'm already in my B.E computer engineering and fed up of this technical line already. I mean ..i wouldnt mind being a consultant or a systems analyst, but a job with coding and debugging,testing is a big No-No for me. So if i enroll for this MBA or MBA-IT, what job categories can i get into ?? is it more manegerial oriented, or will there be lots of coding involved?? plz help.

same here dude,
i m also a BE CSE but dnt wanna go into testing or coding

i m also frm pune, looking for MBA as option, where u completed ur BE
k_patel Says
I am crazy about IT and am not willing to spend 3 years in MCA. Plus I have my final exams in June,2005. Hence I am looking for those 2years IT courses that will start after June....and I have only 2 options in PUNE.... SICSR & I2IT. Can you pls throw some lights on both these institutes. Specially the kind of job-profiles plus placement, ROI and quality of education. I am talking about MSc(CA) and not at all about MBA(IT).

more info abt I2IT
http://www.pagalguy.com/305074-post7.html

well i have already cleared in my previous messages that at min. package will be 2.8 lac but as the placement procedure is due(12th december) after that i will be in a position to give figures on avg. and max. package.
bye!!!
Pankaj
SICSR

Hi. Pankaj.

any idea about minimum cut-off required to get a call from SICSR and SCIT..

Hey pankaj nayar..

I know its a very off-track question...
But, still...

You have any idea how is the Pune University, Computer Science Department...
How is the M.Sc. in Computer Science...
The link is here ...

I know the question is not at all related to your domain...
But thought that you might have some idea about it...

Thanx
~ Gulshan

sorry i don't have any idea of pune university's Msc. course

Hi. Pankaj.

any idea about minimum cut-off required to get a call from SICSR and SCIT..

well this year ownwards SICSR has become the part of SNAP b4 that it was under ATMA. so i can't even guess about cutoffs while scit's cutoffs hover around 46+.
Pankaj
SICSR