Any pre-CAT calls from SPJain?

Guys… just wanted to know if any one got a pre-CAT call from SP jain mumbai… I had got one 2 years back… so just checkin if they are doin that this time also…I have deliberately postpoined the submission of my application to after the CAT exam…

Guys.. just wanted to know if any one got a pre-CAT call from SP jain mumbai.. I had got one 2 years back.. so just checkin if they are doin that this time also..I have deliberately postpoined the submission of my application to after the CAT exam .. If any of u guys got any call.. do post the details abt the interview experiences..

arun_tcs Says
Guys.. just wanted to know if any one got a pre-CAT call from SP jain mumbai.. I had got one 2 years back.. so just checkin if they are doin that this time also..I have deliberately postpoined the submission of my application to after the CAT exam .. If any of u guys got any call.. do post the details abt the interview experiences..

No Pre CAT/XAT calls this time around.........
the pattern has changed.......SP did take a note of the ESSAY content that the applicants were putting & smelt a rat..........Now all essay writting will be ad hoc
Group Int--> psycho-->Essay---> Group Int ........

Oh... where did u get this info? I couldn find any info on the interview procedure in the website..

Well, the year when I got a call, I had to go thru a Group Interview-->Pshychometry test-->group Interview.Some ppl were further called for a personal interview with a psychiatrist... But this was done only for a few ppl.. even some ppl who did'nt get called for this interview were given admission offers...

Well... SPJain really ahs some weird admission processes that keep changing every year.. lets see what it its gonna be this year around!

Oh... where did u get this info? I couldn find any info on the interview procedure in the website..

Well, the year when I got a call, I had to go thru a Group Interview-->Pshychometry test-->group Interview.Some ppl were further called for a personal interview with a psychiatrist... But this was done only for a few ppl.. even some ppl who did'nt get called for this interview were given admission offers...

Well... SPJain really ahs some weird admission processes that keep changing every year.. lets see what it its gonna be this year around!

Thats my take on it......I have been through the selection procedure of both SPJ mum & Dubai( dubai accepted ...mumbai rejected)............and I could predict last time around that this was coming....(the interviewers reactions were saying it all .....loud & clear)......
Last time around I didn't have the percentile to back my essays...this time I will have......
cheers & all the best....:)

Oh..thats precisely what happened to me 2 years back... I hadnt applied for dubai at all but was offferred an admission there.. but the rejected my application to mumbai.. and the reason was the same too.. percentile was very low(89)...
well.. lets see what happens this time.... And all the best to u too buddy..

Cheers!

guys what essay are you talking og?... do we have to submit one this year?..

chill buddy!We are talkin abt last year where u had to submit essays b4 while applying... This year no essays as of now atleast...