Any one planing to take GMAT in March/April 09?

Hey Puys, Is any Puy planning to take Gmat in March/April -09 ? Lets get together and forum an study/discussion group. - redolive

Hey Puys,

Is any Puy planning to take Gmat in March/April -09 ? Lets get together and forum an study/discussion group.

- redolive

ya..i am planning to retake it in April

Hey all,

M planning to take GMAT in april too. Why don't we chalk out a time when we all can be online and discuss issues which might help us?

thnx,

banerjd

@ mudra, banerjd - sure man. lets do plan out somethngs ..schedule etc

what all material are you refering. M starting with Sc frm manhattan and maths from arun sharma.

lets coordinate.

Yes, I too am planning to retake in April'2009. And I want to actively participate in the forum. please include me in all discussions.

Hi, me too planning to give gmat in coming months. Not sure about march/april, have not scheduled, but if I could start now, I will apply.

Hi........

Me planning to give GMAT this march '09' end ........I have joined coaching center at 4GMAT at chennai(classes yet to start)........ joined this cos i thought this provides me some impetus for my preparation. Seniors please suggest me how to go with the preparation??? As I have prepared for CAT08 my quant is OK but my verbal is pathetic. I am ready to give 2.5 hrs only for my prepar'n per day.
Need some basic suggestions how to build momentum..........
1) can i get all the books like OG, princeton, Kaplan and all from book shops or do i need to buy from internet??
2) How many hours of study per day is required for the 3 month study??
3) Do i need to book the exam date right now or before 1 month is OK??
4) Where can i get all the practice test prep'n CDs??
5)Need to improve my verbal ..........so want to start off with sentence correction......so how should i start?? I mean do i need to learn all basic grammar before starting off with SC qns??
6) Daily shall i read editorial newspapers and analyse them? OR start working on the passages from the day1 0f my prepar'n??
7) Regardg quant i can take care off.........

GUys please reply to my questions.........will b very kind of u......

Thanks
Apache.

Dear KS Apache,

Which institute have you joined in? Can you please provide me the address?

I am planning to take the GMAT by APRIL 2009. I know nothing about it till this point of time. But somehow I wanted to get an MBA from a premier B School because I frustrate lot when people say me that I am just a Diploma holder even though I have a distance BCA degree with me.

Your guidance is very much required

Regards

Balaji

Hi Guys,

This is Ashwini here from Bangalore.

Nice to have such a group under this forum.

I will be appearing for GMAT test on 17th March-09 in bangalore.

I am going through books like OG-11th edition,Princeton review etc.

Any body guidence is welcome for preparation strategy.

Thanks,

Ashwini

Hi this is suthej...Me too plannin 2 give GMAT in April 2009 .....eager 2 get connected with people having same aspirations n goals as that makes studyin more interesting n fruitfull.

Hi guys,

I am Ajay , working i chennai for the last 2.5 yrs. I am planning to write GMAT next year, probably May/June.
I am just starting to get all the information and prerequisites for writing and preparing for the exam.

Guys, somwbody please suggest on how to start the preparation....

Eagerly awaiting some advice

AJ

Hi Guys,

This is Ashwini here from Bangalore.

Nice to have such a group under this forum.

I will be appearing for GMAT test on 17th March-09 in bangalore.

I am going through books like OG-11th edition,Princeton review etc.

Any body guidence is welcome for preparation strategy.

Thanks,

Ashwini

Hi .........plz can u post me that OG11 and Princeton review softcopies to me ASAP..........i cudnt find them in esnips.com............will b very thankfull to u...............plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........try to mail(ZIP) me to this address [email protected]. If not interested to send thru mail u can pass me the link so that i can download.........i prefer u mailing me!!

Thanks.
Dear KS Apache,

Which institute have you joined in? Can you please provide me the address?

I am planning to take the GMAT by APRIL 2009. I know nothing about it till this point of time. But somehow I wanted to get an MBA from a premier B School because I frustrate lot when people say me that I am just a Diploma holder even though I have a distance BCA degree with me.

Your guidance is very much required

Regards

Balaji

4GMAT @Mylapore classes started form dec 6th....better checck in website 4GMAT GMAT Preparation - Classroom training, Online Practice Tests, Math Books, eBooks

hey all,

this is anuj from delhi. I will be taking the exam in april as well

I think its a perfect idea given by banerjd about we streamlining our discussions.. and deciding on a good time.. where all of us can help each other out on the various strategies required to crack the exam.

To begin with, someone could answer the questions listed out by apache below.. i am sure.. we all will have similar questions..

Look forward to your replies.. and all the best to all of you..

regards
Anuj

Hey Puys,

Is any Puy planning to take Gmat in March/April -09 ? Lets get together and forum an study/discussion group.

- redolive

Yes ............lets get together
Hey Puys,

- redolive

Hi

Yes lets start together as when two minds work for the same purpose the difference can be seen.

hello all,

here is your Adpagla (half mad:snipersm:):new_scatter:

getting bored with my job, so i decided to give this gmat a try.I have given myself a 3month time and have started my preparation just last week only.Hoping for your cooperation and much needed motivation to keep my fuel burning.anyone aiming the exam around mid Feb,please reply me PM,so that we can keep our pace on track together.Lets cruise together..

alright man i am in,,,havent taken the dates yet,, but my first gprep score has turned out to be a dismal 590...the worst part is i have already left my job,,so yea,,,no turning back for moi

Yes i am in too...
started preps..1st crack gmat score 625 :sad: