Any one heard of Apphelp??

I came to know about *******, an application and essay consulting company started by ISB and other B school Alums. They recenty launched a website Seeking feedback about it…pg junta anyone,any info??? --abg

I came to know about *******, an application and essay consulting company started by ISB and other B school Alums. They recenty launched a website

Seeking feedback about it...pg junta anyone,any info???

--abg

I came to know about *******, an application and essay consulting company started by ISB and other B school Alums. They recenty launched a website

--abg

not heard of it as yet...though the site boasts to be impressive...if it really has been started by ISB alums, it should have some substance in it...a good idea would to check out with the knowns in isb....my 2 cents

--abg

I did heard this name last year too..about some isb guys startin something of this sort..at that time they used to operate out of a blog How to Give Your Best in Your B School Application , i saw the blog again ..they've started a company and its the same abg...woof...did'nt knew they can come so far

but certainly...if its the alums who started it, it might be more credible than Jamboorees and IMSes around

hmm...they have community in Orkut and Facebook as well

sethankur Says
I did heard this name last year too..about some isb guys startin something of this sort..at that time they used to operate out of a blog , i saw the blog again ..they've started a company and its the same abg...woof...did'nt knew they can come so far

hmm....seems interesting...but would love to get a first hand experience from someone regarding *******.
sethankur Says
I did heard this name last year too..about some isb guys startin something of this sort..at that time they used to operate out of a blog , i saw the blog again ..they've started a company and its the same abg...woof...did'nt knew they can come so far

even i heard about it sometime back from my frnds in isb..

I had taken the essay preparation service and interview preparation service from them this year. In I am selected in any B-School this year, ******* would have played a good role in it.

himanshu.joshi Says
I had taken the essay preparation service and interview preparation service from them this year. In I am selected in any B-School this year, ******* would have played a good role in it.

Yeah Himanshu, it is definitely an individual choice and it may have helped you... and I am going by the bad reviews I heard about *******... in fact 2 of my acquaintances had taken the service and they said it was really difficult to get quality time from reviewers they were assigned... as per them they actually wasted money by taking essay review help from *******..