Any Nagraj Dhruv fan out thr...??

*Just wondering if there are any Nagraj and Dhruv fans here amongst PG community. RAJ Comics freak out thr…share ur sources…resources… any discussion regarding storyline …characters…plot…nd green pages are sadar aamantrit :: …

Just wondering if there are any Nagraj and Dhruv fans here amongst PG community.

RAJ Comics freak out thr...share ur sources..resources...

any discussion regarding storyline ..characters...plot...nd green pages are sadar aamantrit

Found this NAGAYAN series last night...couldnt resist

NAGAYAN part1-7

I was a big fan of Nagraj and Super Commando Dhruv
Had read almost all the comics of them about 10 years ago (school time 😃 ) but now lost touch completely. I specifically liked those comics in which both of them starred together....damn good man

he he ! me too

In fact i remember having come across some pdf's of old famous comics like
the first time Nagraj and Dhruv starred together , then there was Grand master Robo the arch villain of Dhruv .Will share some links next time !!! Hey let's try to list down all the characters we remember , let us say five at a time ,

like talking of Nagraj
we had
1.Saudangi (I liked her hair cut and the fact that she accompanies Nagraj everywhere :)
2.Kaaldoot - Nagraj's Godfather
3.Visarpi ( Nagraj's Nagini gf ,rite ??
4.Naagdant - Nagraj's evil clone
5. Miss killer ,Nagraj's arch rival :D

Let's see if you guys can add more to the list 😁

he he ! me too

the first time Nagraj and Dhruv starred together , then there was Grand master Robo the arch villain of Dhruv .Will share some links next time !!! Hey let's try to list down all the characters we remember , let us say five at a time ,

like talking of Nagraj
we had
1.Saudangi (I liked her hair cut and the fact that she accompanies Nagraj everywhere :)

Let's see if you guys can add more to the list :D

me too was fan of nagraj, but not a hardcore fan.ya i liked the hairstyle of nagraj and the green color and chaddi.
he he ! me too

like talking of Nagraj
we had

Let's see if you guys can add more to the list :D

okay...

1.Prof.Nagmani
2.Nagdant
3.Baba Gorakhnath
4.Nagpasha
5.Thodanga..

What abt dhruva...
his list.
1.natasha(was she hot)
2.chandika alias shweta
3.commander peter.4.bauna vaaman.
4.dhananjay
5.grandmaster robo.
6.suprema
7.chandakaal.
8.dhwaniraaj
ne other..

oh man !!!!!
How can i forget those days when I could do anything to get my hands on an issue of the nagraj ,dhruv or any other raj series comics......

Specially the multistarrer ones were awesome ......

Can't forget those days ...........

I have got the pdf's of all the comics of nagraj and dhruv ..so if any of u want them just let me know .....

that's illegal ;)

:lookround: but they are just too awesome!

those were the dayzz... One particular digest had a new villain, who rounds up Batman, Superman and spiderman... but then Nagraj, with the help of his guru beats the bad guy and saves all thee amreekan superheroes.. Talk about india kee taaqat... :biggrin:

I think the best were:
Super Commando Dhruv n Nagraj
Being a science student, it was a little difficult to digest parmanu's powers... 😁

I think the best were:
Super Commando Dhruv n Nagraj
Being a science student, it was a little difficult to digest parmanu's powers... :D

:cheerio::cheerio::cheerio::cheerio::cheerio:
hehehehe my personal favr8 was kohram whose main villain was bauna vaman
lmfao all the heroes get united to defeat him
maxell Says
those were the dayzz... One particular digest had a new villain, who rounds up Batman, Superman and spiderman... but then Nagraj, with the help of his guru beats the bad guy and saves all thee amreekan superheroes.. Talk about india kee taaqat... :biggrin:

It wasn't a digest. Just a 32 page thriller! But yes better than many digests. I am really struggling to recall his name, I stopped getting comics 13 years back. Argh,... I think it was Jadoogar Shakoora But just can't remember if he made a comeback in some later volume.
andy4u Says
It wasn't a digest. Just a 32 page thriller! But yes better than many digests. I am really struggling to recall his name, I stopped getting comics 13 years back. Argh,... I think it was Jadoogar Shakoora But just can't remember if he made a comeback in some later volume.

ya very true ...the name of the comic was " nagraj aur jadugar shakura ".....
he ( jadugar shakura ) featured in many of the later issues too .........
ya very true ...the name of the comic was " nagraj aur jadugar shakura ".....
he ( jadugar shakura ) featured in many of the later issues too .........

Did he feature in any issue till Khajana? That is where my Raj comics timeline ends. If he did, in which 1?

Me 2 a big time fan of RAJ Comics.. read most of the comics till i was in 11th std.. lost track after that...
Any ways the pdf versions are available @ esnips.com

hope this helps :cheers:

Does ne1 remeber....nagayaan..loosely based on ramayan..(fun with all the kands)..
And two comics of hatyara kaun and maine mara dhruva ko..
amazing all the villains claiming that they killed dhruva...

Me 2 a big time fan of RAJ Comics.. read most of the comics till i was in 11th std.. lost track after that...
Any ways the pdf versions are available @ esnips.com

hope this helps :cheers:

Thanks for the esnips wala info man :cheerio:..I had no idea that these comics would be available on esnips as well....will love to read them

For all u comics luvers u can download their PDF files from esnips.com on a sharing basis..