any b.com (h) du graduate

I will be graduating in b.com(h) from du in june this year . Since I don’t want to drop an year for cat prep, I want to take up job. But I am afraid i wont get gud enuf since my aggregate of 1st n 2nd year is 63% with no extracuricular or internsh…

I will be graduating in b.com(h) from du in june this year . Since I don't want to drop an year for cat prep, I want to take up job. But I am afraid i wont get gud enuf since my aggregate of 1st n 2nd year is 63% with no extracuricular or internships.. i am really confused.. though I am not much interested in accounts but even thought of starting to do CA as i have the ability to work hard.. but I guess its too late..and doing CA after graduation will put lot of pressure on me... as i did not think of doing it during grad... n failure at ca wud just demoralise me at this stage.
Could any1 plz advice me whether should i take up any job that comes my way and keep building my profile side by side...or do some professional course. what about internships after b.com? Since i am not able to decide my area of interst i am thinking of going for some internship first. But how will i get it.. I am really in a fix.. plz help