Any applicant to Sauder?

Hello, Please let me know if there’s anyone who has applied to the Fall 2007 MBA program at Sauder, UBC, Canada. My Profile: GMAT : 640 Work Ex: 7 Years (4 Yrs International) Thanks.

Hello,

Please let me know if there's anyone who has applied to the Fall 2007 MBA program at Sauder, UBC, Canada.

My Profile:
GMAT : 640
Work Ex: 7 Years (4 Yrs International)

Thanks.

Hi Mugu, I have been admitted by the Sauder School of Business for their MBA starting August 2007. I have also been nominated for a $4000 CAD scholarship. I got in without an interview. Have you applied for the course? Do let me know. You may email me - [email protected]. Do mention the Sauder MBA in the subject line as I get a lot of spam. Hope to hear from you. Abhijit.

Abhijit - Congratulations on your admit and also on the award! I have got an admit in Carlson and would most likely going there. Waiting for results from Schulich and Kelley before I make a final call. So, I am not applying to Sauder. Thanks for writing to me and all the very best to you!

-Mugu.

Hey congratulations!!! All the best.

Abhijit.

Hi Abhijit ,

I have also got admitted to Sauder . How did you found out about the aid?? Did it come in the email which they have sent or in the postal copy??

I have also applied for Kelley, Boston and Michigan State.. waiting for the reply ??:
I have not yet accepted the Sauder offer, but really interested in doing the MBA in Canada.

Have you accepted the offer??

Regards,
Nagesh

Hi Nagesh,

It's great to hear that you too have received admission in UBC Sauder. I have accepted the Sauder MBA offer. The scholarship of $4000 CAD came to me with the offer of admission. Applicants are not required to apply separately. They are automatically considered. In general terms, an MBA in Canada can be shorter in duration and much cheaper than that in the US. Also immigration is quite easy. Anyways, all the best to you with your awaited US application results. By the way, where are you from? I am from Mumbai. Could you please give me your email id? Mine is [email protected]. Ok then, do reply to me. Good luck.

Abhijit.