Anti Moral Policing

Hi Puys We all are young guys and gals who surely can make a difference to this nation. As the nation goes to vote this month, this is high time we raise our voice against those illiterate politicians who have made it a habit of macking a moc…

Hi Puys

We all are young guys and gals who surely can make a difference to this nation. As the nation goes to vote this month, this is high time we raise our voice against those illiterate politicians who have made it a habit of macking a mockery of our democracy.

The biggest disadvantage of our country had been the youth of the 70s and 80s when America was climbing the ladders of success, while India was still grippling in civil wars and casteist politics.Sadly even after 60 years of our independence nothing seems to have changed.

We as the resurgent youth of India should vow to not allow politicians who say that Valentine,s day is un-Indian, pub culture is a rotten culture to stay for a moment in India. The most horrendous fact is that these people are the self-proclaimed leaders of our country.

The time has come when we stand up and get counted, when we slap Mulayam Singh Yadav on his face when he says that malls, english and computers should be banned. We kick Mutalik on his butt when he even speaks about the Indian culture, which he obviously does not have any idea about. We condemn Raj Thackeray for his policy of divide and rule.We do not need a Congress or a BJP to tell us what we need to do.We do not need an election commision to tell us the correct cours eof action.

Please remember on the birthday of BR Ambedkar, the govenment is by,for and of the people and they decide for our good, and they have no powers whatsoever to decide anything that is regressive and if they do so they should be ready to face the wrath.

Please join me in staging a protest against the new crop of old leaders who have vouched to spoil our country. It would make no sense to pass out of IIMs and ISB if these are leades under whom we expect India to prosper.

Please join me in the protest to make India another USA, so that atleast the next generation can say that our generation could wipe the virus off India that had affected our country since decades.

Regards
Indian (not Hindu, Christian or Muslim)
An endangered species

Hello All

Seems the country is either not bothered or too submerged in books to take some time out to discuss matters that are of quintessential importance now.

I am thinking of launching a protest against all that we Indians are subjected to in the hands of illiterate politicians.

Please join me in staging a protest in unison so that we can collectively drive these politicians out of their comfort zone and eitjher make them work or leave politics.

Any youngster interested ion doing godd for the country need not just join politics. We can do a world of good to our country by being a little more aware and be socially responsible.

Regards
Neel

How many of you thinks Dr Manmohan Singh was correct when he remarked a day back that independent candidates are a fractured minority in our country and are spoilers to the formation and regulation of a decisive government?

Please give your thoughts.

I just heard Ram Vilas Paswan say that major development works have happened in most states of India because of independent candidates rather than because of major political parties.

How many Puys agree to Ram Vilas Paswan?

hi Indraneel a very nice effort by you, i think nowadays people are getting politically
correct but not politically active.Whenever any development takes place the credit
should be given to each and every person involved in the project and if Ram Villas
Paswan says an independent candidate had made d difference rather than a political
party, i feel it is certainly very wrong.

"Is Desh ka Kuch ka kuch nhi ho sakta"

Kya vakaiye is Desh ka kuch nhi ho sakta..........:banghead:

Ho sakta hai "By using ur right to VOTE"

An awesome campaign directed by Karan Jauhar initiative by,
Lead India 09 (Times of India group).:cheerio:

Sach mei is desh ka kuch nahi ho sakta

This was a reply by Nafisa Ali on Mulayam Singh Yadav's idea of closing down malls in Uttar Pradesh

" Do we go to villagers and say that we are going to build malls in their fields and snatch their land. No we wont do that. So we tell the villagers that dont worry about malls because malls are irrelevant right now.

People do not go to malls to shop because malls are expensive, they just go to loiter around so closing down malls should not be an issue"

Go figure out guys what she meant.

First and foremost, who goes ahead and builds in mall in a farmers land???? Malls are supposedly to be in the prime location of cities to attract increasing footfalls. And if a farmer has a cultivable land in the prime location of a city, then we are living in Utopian times.

Its starnge that we still put up with such politicians and their ever so increasing illiterate comments!

Sach mei is desh ka kuch nahi ho sakta

This was a reply by Nafisa Ali on Mulayam Singh Yadav's idea of closing down malls in Uttar Pradesh

" Do we go to villagers and say that we are going to build malls in their fields and snatch their land. No we wont do that. So we tell the villagers that dont worry about malls because malls are irrelevant right now.

People do not go to malls to shop because malls are expensive, they just go to loiter around so closing down malls should not be an issue"

Go figure out guys what she meant.

First and foremost, who goes ahead and builds in mall in a farmers land???? Malls are supposedly to be in the prime location of cities to attract increasing footfalls. And if a farmer has a cultivable land in the prime location of a city, then we are living in Utopian times.

Its strange that we still put up with such politicians and their ever so increasing illiterate comments!

Hi Guys , First of all congrats to start a thread where we can talk about our Nation.
However , I was disappointed to see the remark-is desh ka kuch nahin ho sakta!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can very well work out the bit of frustation in that but we also need to remember that No change happens in a single day.US became superpower in 1945( I guess) afetr UK but US was an independent country some 200 years back.
Yes, I will not deny that ours politicians are the biggest culprits , who are so called the bhagya vidhata of this country.But how many of us have evr thought of-
1. Why most of the IAS/IPS/IFS and other elite services candiadates are coming from the middle class and then become corrupt? and by they way they all have gone through all these feelings.
2.Why the income level in the country is increasing?yes i am not talking about the BPL.You people will be surprised to know that the minimum wages in most of the states are less then Rs4000.Imagine how tough it is to survive a family after doing a whole day work for a person.
3.The medical facilities???????????
4.I have never heard of an indian political party, who is not contradicting other party.Why?petty interests?We people simply listened their bakwas on news chanels and engrossed in old polity issues and will curse those bas************

Most of the people has told me that the right to vote is your biggest strength , lekin bhai if sare hee ek jaise hein to phir kya karna hey?
I think most of you must be remember of 33% option of -inme se koi nahin.If that is implemented , Its going to change our democracy.

What say?

Absolutely correct. The urban voter turn out for this year has been a platry 46% in Bangalore while rural voter turn out has been 62%. Not trying to discriminate the rural voters but one thing needs to be understood that politics of distributing sarees can work with rural India but not urban India who can take a more informed decision. But by handling the ball completely to rural India we are participating in a fractured mandate at the centre.

We should come out in large numbers and exercise our rights and chose the lesser criminal among the ones contesting. Probabaly then we might also influence the more educated to jump into the foray of politics. Guys lets face it we need more educated people so high to outnumber the goons present out there

Hello Friends...

I hope everybody might be aware of Akshay kumar's recent unbuttoned
Act! I think this incident is being given an unnecessary hype when there
so many burning issues to be handled!.....Well i am against this moral
policing. What about u Puys?

Right said.I think we need to define the vulgarity in our country.Ban on F TV , milind soman issue and so on...........
Rather than the effort must be taken to educate the concerned viewer about the possible right or wrong.There were no objections and comments from the concerend industry but the whole so called desh bhkhat were bzy in condemnation aur woo bhee sab kaam chodd kar

Hey, you know! Soli Didi and Bandhan Jiju had come today to our hostel!
Wow!! Really! how sweet .you know.., four years back on this day, Bandhan Jiju had proposed Soli Didi in front of our hostel gate.
Really! so romantic..

Quite interesting! These were some of the conversations between two valentine day girls which I overheard on my way from my college to my home in the tum-tum.While the tum-tum had reached my place, both the girls were busy calling their valentines, and I was on my way to my room. I was just wondering and thinking about the scene of Bandhan Jiju proposing Soli Didi in the broad day light in front of the hostel gate. Thank God!, it was four years back, the moral policing team was not that active. Had it been the case today, he would not have dared to propose in front of the hostel gate.
Few months back, I was on a two days trip to Nainital and some near by places with my family and friends. On the night when I reached Nainital, I came across with the Mangalore pub beating story on TV. I could not believe my own eyes, where are we? and in which century? How can people beat young girls in the name of moral policing? Living in a liberal or in a Taliban world? When Taliban was doing such kind of moral policing in Pakistan and Afghanistan, we the people in India had raised our voice and named those incidents as barbaric, violation of human rights, hooliganism; then, what happens today in the form of Mangalore attack? Not that people did not protest such kind of hooliganism, but looks like the level of protest is confined to media only! Is media the only rescuer in such kind of incidents? Are the common people merely mute spectators?
Immediately after that incident, Chief minister of Karnataka had made statements that their government will take strong measures against such kind of incidents. BJP president had to rush to Bangalore too and it became a war between the political parties in the Media glare. Political rivalries were important to the so called law keepers of our society. The event was used by the parties to get their own equations straight. Quite interestingly, the Chief Minister of Rajasthan also joined in the fray, making statements that he too will not allow pub culture in his state. Even the Union Health Minister wants that. Yes, stop that pub culture. But, start from your family and let the ministers and the high ranking officers stop going to the pubs. The pubs are not that accessible to the middle class people, forget about the lower strata. They can't even afford to avail this. In cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore most of pubs are status symbols. People of high class, rich back ground (only) come for fun. Liquor and other kind of drugs are very common among the pub goers. Most of the black money business and underworld dealings happen through these pubs. Do these so called politicians and law keepers dare to stop these high-end pubs? No. This is because, they are mostly into it.
Then the question arises: what is wrong with the common man going to a pub? and why do you police them?
If you analyze closely then you can see that neither pub culture nor moral policing are the root causes of these incidents. These are just the side effects of the disturbed family life of modern India. When the young force does not get the culture and family value at the family level, then these kind of incidents are bound to happen. When both the parents are busy in money making and parties, how do they expect their children to learn social life and their cultures?
The joint family system has gone and so is the family bonding. Parents do not have time for their kids and mostly think of giving pocket money instead of quality time, and the kids have enough pocket money to get into such kind of activities.
In most of the cases the differences in the family life and the disturbances in every day life results in further disturbances in social relations.
In India, male members of the families used to be the only bread earners.

BUT THE TIME HAS CHANGED and so has the equation. Female members are earning and some times even more than their male counter parts. Instead of staying back at home all the time, they (female members) too have started moving and enjoying in the new world. Young girls instead of spending time in house-hold work are spending time in other activities, at par with young boys, be in study or sports or entertainment. This is good and is a positive move of the society. Over and above, every one thinks that (s)he is free and independent. Yes, every one is independent, but that independence too has some responsibilities. Responsibility to behave and to act cautiously. You earn, that does not mean you will involve yourselves in un-lawful activities. True education, family cultures and the social get together are required to shape the youth (either genders), not the way it is happening now.
In the fast changing world, we too have to cope up with our needs.

Educational institutions curriculum have to be changed as per need, not as per the political compulsions. Let the young boys and girls enjoy and live as per their interest. Don't force them, rather help them to choose their way of life. Help them to opt for a healthy life with moral values and culture. This requires basic restructuring of the family life and the education system. In most of the colleges in South India, boys even can't talk to girls during college time. If the moral police of the college finds students of other genders talking to each other, they are heavily punished and some times debarred from the college. Some time back VC of a reputed university (Anna University) of Chennai had made an order which stopped young girls wearing jeans and T-Shirts saying that it distracts studies. Will Chudidars help in bringing concentration in studies? I doubt. Enforcing dress code is not the solution, rather a problem. Let the young mass learn what to wear and what not! Yes, I agree that minis and micros should not be allowed in educational institutes, bcoz those too distract
Saying that most of the problem can be sorted out at the family level, I do not discount the society. We are social beings and we should abide to the social practices. If some thing goes wrong (which is very subjective), then that can be rectified in Gandhigiri manner, not through moral policing. The society has right to object, but not through vandalism and hooliganism. There is a system (judiciary and police department) in place and let that takes care of the law-and-order and the obscenity, if any. It is true that Police department does not do any such moral policing in general (in certain cases, yes, they do moral policing and is a subject of discussion), but then the law in India is enough to stop some one doing obscenity in public. Let the system in place takes care in a law-full manner, not the way Sainiks and Senas act. Who gave them the power and right to stop the people and create problem in the society? Look at this video which a citizen journalist has recorded when the so called messiah of the local people had stopped and threatened some of cyclists in Bangalore. Do these people understand any thing? I doubt! It's not the only incident. South Indian actress Khusboo and Tennis Star Sania Mirza too were attacked in public (and even cases were registered against them in courts). Not only the political parties and some so called moral police of the society made this an issue, but also they resorted to violence until the Court intervened. Even the health minister succumbed to political compulsions.
Moral policing at present in India is unbearable. Every one thinks, that he/she is the guardian of the society and has the right to humiliate people in public in the name of moral policing. In the recent past, there were reports of a young girl who committed suicide in Mangalore because of the Moral Policing.

In cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Mangalore, Bangalore, Jaipur, Kolkata, either the Senas or the Sainiks have been terrorizing the youth in the name of moral policing. If they see a young boy and girl together in a mall, or in a college, they simply beat them and humiliate them in public, and most of the times even without knowing their relationship. The moral policing has gone so far, even young siblings can't roam and go together; they beat brothers and sisters too. On days like Valentine's day, New Year's day, X-MAS, Diwali or Holi one even can't think of going out with his sister or fiance or even with his wife, forget about spending some time in a park or beach. Reason, moral policing in place. What they say stop celebrating Valentine's day in India. Why? It is not Indian culture? Which Indian culture are they talking about? Wife-beating, raping in public places, killing female fetus in womb, rash driving in the late night killing common man, or beating mercilessly people of other state in the name of desivad? Is that Indian culture? If they are really concerned about India and its future, let them do some thing against poverty and corruption. Farmers in Vidarbh, Kalahandi, Baster, Chhatarpur, Murshidabad, Baran and Tea estates of Assam need their support, not the young mass at Mumbai or Kolkata.
Saying all these things and opposing the acts of moral policing,

I STRICTLY DON'T SUPPORT VULGARISM OR INDECENT BEHAVIOR AT PUBLIC PLACE IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM OR INDEPENDENCE!

But, let the system in place (law) acts, not the moral police. Let us act in a different way and start rebuilding the society from family levels - no structure is strong without a strong foundation.

GUYS be watchful against moral policing. Your and your family's life might be in danger.!!