Anomaly in XAT QA scores

I was getting at least 13 marks in QA according to the solutions posted by various coaching institutes. But the XAT results show that I got only 9 marks. I have noticed that a lot of other people are facing this problem. English or DM keys can var…

I was getting at least 13 marks in QA according to the solutions posted by various coaching institutes. But the XAT results show that I got only 9 marks. I have noticed that a lot of other people are facing this problem. English or DM keys can vary a lot but quant keys shouldn't vary much. I had at least 12 marks from questions for which all 4 prominent coachings had the same solution. It's hard to believe that XLRI had a different solution for these questions.

This thread is for people to report similar issues. I urge everyone to verify their quant scores once. If we have a lot of people facing the same issues we can take it up in some way with the XLRI administration. I missed the BM call by whisker as I got 89.88 in quant. My overall score is 99.92 percentile.

My test booklet series was A. This might be relevant if there is any error in evaluation and not in the solution.

@surprisedeal I observed the same based on various test keys.
I was getting somewhere between 25 to 32 percent marks,ended up with 18 percent in XAT.
Found it really surprising, cos the questions which were debatable in terms of their solution were not attempted.

dude....whatever can be done should be done at the earliest......few of us already sent mails to XAT......ask help from ur coaching centres on what to do......

I think we'll be better off if PG takes this up.

Was expecting 14 marks in QA.GOT 9.similarly in dm.though dm difference can be understood but QA no way

@saiky1991 dude email to which ID??

Yes i have the sme problem with XAT QA scores..

though not very high marks but stil what i got was WAY WAY less than what i was SURE of getting....

what is the way ahead guys... ??

All of us should mail them.

was sure of getting 10 in worst case ,landed up at 5. has missed both calls due to this.

[email protected]

Has anyone mailed them?

I was getting around 21 according to different answer keys posted by prominent coaching institutes...ended up getting only 15..My set was A

@surbhit05 21 in QA or overall?
@surprisedeal IN QA
@pagalguy @Apurv Can you guys help us with this?

even i was expecting 20 marks in QA from keys of 4 different institutes but ended up getting 11 😞

Has anyone got a reply ? Or atleast expecting a reply ? I have mailed them too. 5 marks reduction in my case hit me really hard.

i was expecting around 8-9 marks...was crucial. for XL-PMIR , but instead have got 2 marks,..absolutely disgusting.I think there has been some anomaly somewhere, because i have attempted very few questions, so no chance of -ve marking at all.

Guys please advise. Was banking a lot on XL call( would've been my only one this season)

@kaustavacharya
@ayussh2789
@surbhit05
@charvar
@rahulvardhan Guys what to do next .