An international PG meet - US of A

This year, I am sure we WILL be having Intl PG meets :: … Looking at the sheer amount of admits we have at the top schools in the US, this year would be a grand time to have an Intl PG meet I was talking to Arun el Psycho man yesterday and…

This year, I am sure we WILL be having Intl PG meets .. Looking at the sheer amount of admits we have at the top schools in the US, this year would be a grand time to have an Intl PG meet

I was talking to Arun el Psycho man yesterday and he hinted we could have a PG meet soon. I am into the final quarter for my first year at the Wharton School, Philadelphia. All yee US junta wanting an Intl PG meet pitch in this thread and lets try to pull off a meet together!

Most of the weekends should work for me :)

Cheers!

Sounds like a plan!!!! But i am sure PsychoD will agree.. everyone should come to the Sunny state of California!!!

Itz spring here in Texas....
awww Allwin

Chicago is really vibrant and colorful in Spring

I dont care about spring, winter .. and I am willing to travel .. are any of you guys willing to travel ? 😁

How many PGits are there in california...??

I vote for california..somewhere in LA will do...

Since east coast has a greater number of schools in the top 10, California is out
How about Boston, NYC or Allwin's very own Philly?

How about Pittsburgh on a weekend? This will be driving distance for most people from EST and CST (2-8 hrs). For Puys from Mountain and Pacific time zone - there is a lot to see in Pittsburgh!!

hey kgkid!

r u headed to mccombs?

Itz spring here in Texas....
awww Allwin
hey kgkid!

r u headed to mccombs?

Nope. Dint apply to McCombs.

Hey PG,

I guess you hafta put up a poll to get a feel of the numbers in each region (east, central, mountain, west??).. looks like we have a pretty spread out crowd.

I'm in Texas and have not visited the western half of the country yet 😃 ..

Since east coast has a greater number of schools in the top 10, California is out
How about Boston, NYC or Allwin's very own Philly?

Hmph!! all the more reason to come this side!!! once you see the west coast you dont wanna go back to the east coast!! hehehehe

See.. now Barricuda cant wait to come this side!!

Well - this does sound familiar :)

PG bhai - i think you'll have to check out where ppl are put up and (you or someone else) use some kind of regression analysis (oops!!!) to come out with a location that sounds good for evereyone. With the vast and diverse land that US is, this sure is gonna be difficult and much more interesting :)

I am keeping a check on this thread to see how i can pool together the crowd in the "Admits 2009" thread into a "Intl PG meet US - part 2" thread next year 😃

Hey guys...I am in for a meetup. I live in Boston, but would be willing to travel . North East would be great for me e.g Boston, NYC, Philly, DC etc..

I will potentially be in SF on April 6th and 7th! Would it be possible to meet up folks?

pagalguy Says
I will potentially be in SF on April 6th and 7th! Would it be possible to meet up folks?

Intl PG meet sounds great- though if we were to be fair to the 'sheer size of admits' would something after we drop into US of A be logical?

On another note- could it be possible to have an Indian location sometime when guys from Intl B-School get their summer break (and fresh admits are yet to join), so that ppl who are aspiring for B-School abroad can meet ppl admitted to their fav B-School and bombard them with questions ;)

Peace

SS
On another note- could it be possible to have an Indian location sometime when guys from Intl B-School get their summer break (and fresh admits are yet to join), so that ppl who are aspiring for B-School abroad can meet ppl admitted to their fav B-School and bombard them with questions ;)

Peace

SS

Good suggestion Sonam. It something like this could be arranged in India, I believe more no. of people would be able to participate.
Also, if such a meet were to happen, folks travelling to places other than US (people like me) can join and meet fellow puys before everyone heads out to his/her b-school.
Intl PG meet sounds great- though if we were to be fair to the 'sheer size of admits' would something after we drop into US of A be logical?

2007 Thanksgiving. How about that ??

pagalguy Says

Oooh ya!! for sure!