An extra semester

Hi I failed my final B.tech project. Now i’m doing an extra(9th) semester to make it up. I have been told that chances of getting admission in reputed B-school like FMS,IIFT,MDI are very limited even though your CAT score is very good. Is it tru…

Hi
I failed my final B.tech project. Now i'm doing an extra(9th) semester to make it up. I have been told that chances of getting admission in reputed B-school like FMS,IIFT,MDI are very limited even though your CAT score is very good. Is it true?? scared !!!

@shawshank26

HiI failed my final B.tech project. Now i'm doing an extra(9th) semester to make it up. I have been told that chances of getting admission in reputed B-school like FMS,IIFT,MDI are very limited even though your CAT score is very good. Is it true?? scared !!!

An extra semester does look bad on your transcript, but you could make it up by doing some extra things and scoring well in your qualifying exams.

Look where your passion is and start putting your heart in it. Besides work, do things which excite you and by the time of your admissions you should be comfortably placed.

Doing things which you love, would help you to easily excel at those activities and would also help distinguish your profile,...😃