an appeal to observe monday as black day- Jessica lal case

As u all know what happened in Jessica Lal case witness turned hostile and court aquitted all the men involved in the case but we need to conceder some facts like had they been given enough security and all… *Here is our chance to show them…

As u all know what happened in Jessica Lal case witness turned hostile and court aquitted all the men involved in the case but we need to conceder some facts like had they been given enough security and all....
Here is our chance to show them that we are with them we r there to support them and when they will c lots and lots of people supporting them they will surely feel guilty and might come to their original statement...

Here is an appel to all the people who feels for Jessica...come and join your hand in support... No u dont need to go on Morcha... or u dont have to sit on hunger strike... u just have to show them how u feel about it and ur with them... I urge all the PGites and all indians to wear Black dress on monday or black bands/caps to show our concern....

I would further like to say that this is not fight against constitution or judiciary this is the support we r showing to jessicas family so that they can be inspired to go to the higher court...

I hope now no one has any problem with it...
and yes some people may have problem with my language but not with the deeds of Manu Sharma.... It is upto them to decide the priority... language or cause...

and yes i dont want people to follow me i want people should work with me... and there is absolutely no compulsion to follow the dress code or fwd this mail if u feel like do it otherwise leave it....

original letter at : http://indiafightback.blogspot.com/

Hey mods if u still have problem PM me...

Hey victor new thread aa but i am still with u....

Ok guys now reacting to our mail NDTV has launched sms campaign to know more abot it please c the attached image...

guys somewhere someone is listning to us so keep it up........

Opps the msg on the image was to support jessica sms "jessica" to 6388 each sms would be taken as sinature and presented infront of Presedent of india to reopen the case... u can also mail at [email protected]

i hope PG is moderating this post...

I am not aware of the facts of the case and wouldn't really like to comment on what it is about...But something struck me about that NDTV sms "campaign" when i saw it a li'l while back... Aren't you not being charged by your service provider when sending that sms ?? And if so, NDTV gets its cut just as well...And to me that is just as offending as anything else....If someone decides to call it a campaign, so be it, bereft of any commercial motive !!!

And to the OP, I think PG made it pretty clear as to what the issue with this thread was....No point in opening multiple threads !! And be what may that, its still considered spamming, which doesn't help anyone's cause !!

Ok guys now reacting to our mail NDTV has launched sms campaign to know more abot it please c the attached image...

guys somewhere someone is listning to us so keep it up........

I am there with u victor..... I feel very deeply about what happened with Jessics Lal's case and i will send an sms to NDTV raising my opinion...

But there is already a thread opened by anand_449 on Jessica Lal and i think u could have posted it there.....!! Trust me, that would have been better....

uRmad Says
NDTV sms "campaign" when i saw it a li'l while back... Aren't you not being charged by your service provider when sending that sms ?? And if so, NDTV gets its cut just as well...And to me that is just as offending as anything else....If someone decides to call it a campaign, so be it, bereft of any commercial motive !!!

there is also an email facility apart from sms facility which is free of cost!!

Guys this is not a spam i opened new thread just to make u all aware of the campaign.... and yes i dont belong to any news channel i am member of PG since last 1.5 years .... P.G deleted my earlier post for different reason and i have no objection regarding it... and mod please before making comment get to know what happened earlier...

and yes if u cant SMS then mail it at [email protected]

and regarding giving publicity to NDTV.... i guess u are also one of those critics who will do anything just for the sake of criticism........

The publicity of NDTV is of consern to u rather than the campaign... i hope u would have reacted in the same manner had jessica been ur sister...

gr8 to c how how senior members are replying to this thread....

PG rocks man...

Nice work Victor.
I have sent the mail.

But I fear this thread of urs will also be closed down soon.

hey the mods cant close this thread............juss bcoz they dont feel for an issue doesnt give them the freedom to do watever they want................and yeah ....the thread hasnt been closed yet................so dude...u have ur freedom of expression....

There were very clear reasons as to why yesterday's thread was locked. Firstly, the poster hadn't even read the content. Secondly, it blatantly went on to say that the judiciary setup screwed up. When all that happened was a couple of witnesses turned hostile. Such blatant misrepresentation and lack of understanding of basic facts aren't going to help you guys in winning any battles.

I am glad that victor took the time to understand his mistake and today has done a post that talks about the issue with a lot more clarity. I would expect to see something like this, instead of simply useless banter and armchair activism 😃

There were very clear reasons as to why yesterday's thread was locked. Firstly, the poster hadn't even read the content. Secondly, it blatantly went on to say that the judiciary setup screwed up. When all that happened was a couple of witnesses turned hostile. Such blatant misrepresentation and lack of understanding of basic facts aren't going to help you guys in winning any battles.

I am glad that victor took the time to understand his mistake and today has done a post that talks about the issue with a lot more clarity. I would expect to see something like this, instead of simply useless banter and armchair activism :)

hey dude it wasnt juss a couple of witnesses...............there was a lot many of them....who turned hostile........................and yeah with the delhi high court demanding the papers related to the case ...........i guess manu sharma is not free yet......................................and yeah dude...the judiciary did screw up big time... as the judges knew wat was happenning and they didnt do anything to protect the witnesses...........................................

I am glad that victor took the time to understand his mistake and today has done a post that talks about the issue with a lot more clarity. I would expect to see something like this, instead of simply useless banter and armchair activism :)

Humm ..... got ur point.

But what about black monday issue ?
What's PG's stand on it ?
Do u wanna help/participate ?

Should we boycott Shayan Munshi movies, caus he was one of the witnesses who turned hostile?

hey victor, really gr8 work. it's nice to c that someone has taken up this issue on PG.
this decision is clearly a blatant show of injustice and that too after 7 years.:wow: . (really largest demo(n) -cratic country)i think we should atleast support the NDTV campaign... better if we can formulate some more ideas to show the ongoing campaign our concern for the matter so that it can be pursued whole heartedly.
i think senior PGs can certainly suggest something......so that the intiative taken by NDTV should not drop down for lack of support.....
Vishal
??:
miltond Says
Should we boycott Shayan Munshi movies, caus he was one of the witnesses who turned hostile?

and how would it help solve the issue my friend...wht shyam munshi did in eyes was cowardness but who knows wht pressures were put on him..if tomm u r a witness and the accused threatens to kill ur family would u still go ahead without a care..ull atleast think rt..and in this case who does he go 2 for protection..its alleged that the investigation officer was with the accused,the prosecutors were with him..so who guarantees him and his family a safety..its very diff when the preotectors themselves r in cahoots with the accused

some time back shahrukh khan and leading filmstars all turned hostile in a case no1 decided 2 boycott their movies...however i may add preity zinta since that day rose in the eyes of many cos she stood up and did the rt thing!!!!

the imp pt in this issue is that why let a situation occur where the witnees can take back his statement......... file an FIR in the language the witness is comfortable with and make him sign it(which is not done currently) and thats the piece of paper which is produced in court and cant be chnaged..when the deed is already done neither can the witness change the facts nor will he really be threatened to change cos it wouldnt be possible

and finally lets not stop at this 1 case and lets include others for that i feel we should start a new thread abt justice in india and merge all the other threads in2 it....my prob is i cant seem 2 figure out how2 start a thread ..suprising since ive been a member so long but never ever opened a thread so some1 pls teach moi:neutral: