Amsterdam Business School Admit

I just got an admit in the 1 year FT program at Amsterdam Business School. It is a relatively new school but does someone out there have any idea about the prospects after doing an MBA from there?

I just got an admit in the 1 year FT program at Amsterdam Business School. It is a relatively new school but does someone out there have any idea about the prospects after doing an MBA from there?

sameer83 Says

Hi,
Congrats
Tell me about your profile
I also want to apply
Hi,
Congrats
Tell me about your profile
I also want to apply

GMAT: 730
Work Ex : 3yrs in an IT Company
Acad : V.Good
E.C : Avg

Tell me about your profile.

Hi

I have also applied to ABS MBA and was interviewed by an admission officer in person last week.

How is the job scenario in Amsterdam after MBA?

Hi,

I have also been admitted.

I spoke with one of the current students. He said that its a very good school and that three of the 5 Indians there have already been placed.

Regards
Vijay

Hi,

I have also been admitted.

I spoke with one of the current students. He said that its a very good school and that three of the 5 Indians there have already been placed.

If any of you guys are looking at going to ABS, I think we should get in touch. My mail id is

Regards
Vijay

Hey Vijay

How much scholarship did you get? I am still waiting for a final admit from Janine. She told that there was a meeting on 9 June and final list is expected on 12 June.

How and where they have been placed..average salaries etc?

@ Any body applying to ABS for Sep 2009? I was interviewed by Ms Janine and I am pretty hopeful. Although the school is in its fourth year of operation, not sure about placement scenario though?

I have got an admit from ABS. Any inputs as to how the school is? How are the placement stats and how is the job scenario in the Netherlands?

Hi r81,

Congrats on the admit. I am also hoping to get an admit. I have requested Janine to put me in touch with an Indian alumnus, u cud also request her.

Could you share your profile?

-S

Hi Rajat..

Could you please call me up now..?

Hi guys..

I too got an admit for Sept 2009. Were you able to manage some information about the placements, quality of MBA when compared other good b schools etc.. and is anyone already decided to join?

Hi..I have some contacts at ABS...Hope it helps you...

a11_r81 Says
I have got an admit from ABS. Any inputs as to how the school is? How are the placement stats and how is the job scenario in the Netherlands?

hi i have been admitted to the amsterdam mba for sept 2009 can u contact me on [email protected]

i'd like to get get in touch with anybody going to amsterdam ive got an for sept 2009 my email id is [email protected]

Hi Folks. I got an admit to the MIF at UVA. I m not sure about real chances to land a job after the program.I have applied also to both Imperial and HEC MBA programs. Plan to work in private equity after a couple of years in invest banking. Any advice would be more than welcome.
prof-
Alt asset manager, 5 years exp
CFA level 3
FRM