Amrita School of Business

This thread is meant for answering all the queries related to admissions to Amrita School of Business (for all the four campuses) for the batch 2009-2011 for MBA programme. Plz feel free to shoot ur queries and we will reply to ur queries asap. …

This thread is meant for answering all the queries related to admissions to Amrita School of Business (for all the four campuses) for the batch 2009-2011 for MBA programme. Plz feel free to shoot ur queries and we will reply to ur queries asap.

Some General Info:
Flaghsip Coimbatore: CAT / GMAT
3 new campuses -
Bangalore : CAT / GMAT
Kochi: CAT / GMAT/ MAT of AIMA
Amritapuri: CAT / GMAT/ MAT of AIMA

13 students are selected (5 already in Sweden) for Six months project to Europe, under EU exchange programme, which is fully funded by European Union.

Any more Queries, feel free to ask us..
Good Luck to all MBA aspirants!
Regards,
ASB-ians

I have obtained 91.53 percentile in Cat-2008.
What are my chances of getting called-up for Amrita?
What are the differences between the various campuses of Amrita at Kochi,Coimbatore,Amritapuri & Bangalore?

hi puys

even i have d same query regarding innstitutes in those 4 campuses..which one wil u suggest will b better..
and my cat percentile is 74%..:unhappy::sad::sad:

thnx in advance

hello guysd topics
i got int call letter 4 amrita in hyd on dis 19.dey hv mentioned writing skill test and oral presentation of general interest.cn u plz tell lyk wat wld dat b.d ones who had gone thru d process cn help me.xpecting ur help

Hi i am subhadeep i have been selected for Amrita Bangalore Campus.......Can anyone throw some light on the course that is taking places............its collaboration with Suny University , as its first batch out there with ,placements ,infrastructure

hi puys,

all amrita 2009-11, final call getters, please post at...

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/amrita-class-of-2009-11-final-call-getters-25038728/1470639

just so that we could get to know our future class.....