Amrita School of Business 2013 Admissions

This is the official thread of Amrita School of Business regarding MBA admissions for 2013-2015. Watch out this space for more news and updates from us. Also if you have any admission related queries, feel free to post it :smiley:

This is the official thread of Amrita School of Business regarding MBA admissions for 2013-2015. Watch out this space for more news and updates from us. Also if you have any admission related queries, feel free to post it 😃

cut off of last year through cmat and cat

Placement Scenario for MBA-MS at bangalore?

I got a cat percentile of 74.81 . Is there any chance to get into ASB.

is dis thread alive?

😞 anybdy der ..

@ramu211 Hi Ramu..sorry for the delay. So far we are not considering CMAT score for admission to ASB. If there is any change of policy, we will intimate you. About CAT score, last year's cut off was 75 percentile. But it varies from year to year depending on the applications we receive. Last date for sending the application is Feb 28. Do contact me for further queries.
@sheikhms60pnb Hi Sheikh, so far we are having 100% placement for the MBA-MS program in Bangeluru campus. Placements are centralized for all the four ASB campuses.
@yogijk hi yogijk, considering your mark, you have fair amount of chance to get into ASB. Please make sure that you send the application without fail.
@saket123456789 Yup the thread is alive..
@sandy95291 Yup
@ASB_2013 bro.. I have 58 % in cat,
Xth: 76%
12th:93%
B.Com 56%
Ca 3.5 Years trainee exp, Foundation and group one completed..Do i have any Chances for ASB kochi

what is the approximate cutt off required for a call from asb cmbtr campus for a general cateogry student?

cat oa-78.04
va-89.35
qa-57.09
x 75.4
xii 57.6
btech-63
work ex 15 month
please tell me what are my chances in dis cllg

I still have one arrear paper which i will clear by april 13 . will that be a problem. Other wise My cgpa is 7.07
Xth mark 80.5%
XII mark 88.5% ...

@ganeshvardhu Dear Ganesh, admissions to ASB campuses are based on multiple criteria which includes your academics as well as job experience. Considering your job experience and overall academic background, I suggest you to apply for Kochi campus
@saket123456789 Dear Saket, just like any other good B school cut off for ASB Cbe campus varies from year to year depending on the applications we receive from students. Last year's cut off for general category was 75 percentile. But please keep in mind the fact that admissions to ASB are based not just on CAT percentile. So if u've got a decent cat score, please dont hesitate to apply
@unbreakable. Yup... :)

nd can u tell m d prcntl of d converted call of a general candidate? i mean d minimum percntl at which a general candidate converted his call..