Amrita:2007-2009 Gd/pi....

guys amrita was supposed to declare its list on 31st… any news on it?? i am creating this thread for the aspiring people… post ur scores as well as ur doubts here… hope to see the seniors responding too…

guys amrita was supposed to declare its list on 31st... any news on it?? i am creating this thread for the aspiring people.... post ur scores as well as ur doubts here... hope to see the seniors responding too....

Hi ..i called them and they replied that they will post the name of shortlisted candidates by today evening.

Hi everyone who applied ASB..results are out-www.amrita.edu/asb.
I got selected.Venue and time are mentioned also.All The Very Best....

hi i got a call with 78 %ile
but i have calls from sdm, amritha and alliance on the same date.
seniors pls help to tackle this problem an dpls throw some light on Gd/Pi
Thank you in advance

Hey all,
Congrats to all those who got a call. I am Karunakaran TK (KK) from the 06-08 batch. Was around here last year during my CAT days!!! Find me here if any queries need answered.

@ Prabu,
Its really ur call. Choice is a tricky thing. Once you've made it, dont doubt it. Last year, we didnt have a GD. Instead it was an extempore. Need not be the case this year. Be prepared for both I would say.

regards
KK

Seniors...

GD/PI is a bit late this time... but nevertheless pls brief us on the selection process u went thru last time...

I m a mechanical engineer, fresher....

so pls post some experinces from ur batch regarding ur GD/PI.............

thank u...

Everyone lets make this thread little more lively.............

Hi
Could you plz help me out for GD/PI
What type of topic are given in GD
What type of ques are asked in PI.

hi
there was a sceptical note on the gd call?
it says we need to be prepared for oral presentation, writing skill test and for an interview. can seniors pls throw light on the past year extempore topics

Hey all,
Congrats to all those who got a call. I am Karunakaran TK (KK) from the 06-08 batch. Was around here last year during my CAT days!!! Find me here if any queries need answered.

@ Prabu,
Its really ur call. Choice is a tricky thing. Once you've made it, dont doubt it. Last year, we didnt have a GD. Instead it was an extempore. Need not be the case this year. Be prepared for both I would say.

regards
KK

SENIORS WHERE R U???

Please help.........
Hi karunakaran...u must b busy with ur assignments/interns...but if u cud put some of ur time giving opinions/suggestions regarding presentation/pi topics/writing test it wud b verymuch helpful for us...thanks.
has anyone got any letter from AMRITA??? i have my GD/PI next monday but no news from them........

Dears....
Hope this post will help u all here, I've got selected for 2007 - 2009 batch interview and was in a greater confusion about the further rounds at Amrita. I cannot find any post regarding it... But i got a senior ASBian ID n get cleared my doubts..... He also wanted it to be shared with you all.....

THANKS A LOT HARISH

His reply to me....

Dudes ! firstly chill.... be cool in interview...

Written skills will be an essay writing kinda exercise... well topic can be anything.... here all they check is the way u present things on paper... jus go through some good essay's.... make a structure in ur mind n just deliver it... (** i follow the rule of State Support Summarize)...

Extempore is nothing but a round where they will giv u a topic randomly... giv u 1min time n then ask u to deliver a speech... here also the same rule goes... Make a structure and deliver it properly... Trust me the interviewers are very friendly n they r very patient also... They wilkl give u every opportunity to show ur talent... Jus do some home work... talk on random topics u like..

next interview...
Go ythru subjects u like... Generally they ask u what is ur area of interest... n then they ask questions on that..... n lil of general knowledge n current affairs is must.... N if u dont know anything jus admit that u dont know... thats not at all wrong... no body can be perfect on this earth.... But ensure that u dont say "I dont know" for every question.. he he he... thats ll from me dude... a small request buddy.. if u can place this post on Pagal guy i will be glad.. it'll help many others.. i am not able 2 access Pagal guy.....

DO NOT PANIC.... DARNA MANA HAI ;)... JUS DO UR BEST YAAR... all da best :)
--
Thanx n Regards ,
Harish Vontel

P.S :
Harish thanks a lots n lots for ur efforts of replying me sooner....

Hi Kaushik...

Sorry I took so long to reply. Congrats for being selected for the interview. I'm not sure if you have already gone through th process.

I guess Harish has said it all. Thats pretty much I have to say too. My interview was a disaster. I was asked a lot about my academics.. and I had to accept defeat. But hey, no need to worry. I got in right? They look at a lot of factors, ur confidence, attitude etc.

So just be urself out there...

All the best..
Urs
KK

Hi,

The final result of admission2007-2009 is out. Has anyone been selected??

I am through...........and am looking forward to join.

i am in too. congrats to all who r selected..

jaivenkat1984 Says
i am in too. congrats to all who r selected..

hi puys
Congratulations to all folks who converted call of their dream college finally...please post ur

CAT %yl...
Work-Ex if any....
Other calls at stake......most important

THanks in Advance
U F O

FRNDS
I m Rohit from lucknow and got a final call from AMRITA SCHOOL OF BUSINESS and looking forward to join it.
I want to choose finance as my specialization.
so is there any one who can suggest me abt. finance at ASB ( both in terms of faculty and placement)?????

hey all

congrats to those who got selected...me a senior from ASB...doing my internship now.... :)...looking fwd to seeing u guys soon....enjoy the last few weeks of non hectic life coz trust me...u gonna be on ur toes once u get in....(but hey dont worry.... :)...life is fun here... :)...)

take care all
and any queries are most welcome...will try my level best to answer them...

caio

Anju Nayar