AMITY, NOIDA (ABS) 2013-2015 Admissions & Related discussions

Hello everyone, I am a student of MBA-General at Amity University, Noida. This thread is for any queries that you might be having related to admission process or any other activities at ABS for MBA-General and other programs.

Hello everyone,

I am a student of MBA-General at Amity University, Noida.
This thread is for any queries that you might be having related to admission process or any other activities at ABS for MBA-General and other programs.

@praveen.vizag hi can u plz tell me abut mba gernal ? and what are cut off of cat and mat for admissions?
@kimi21 ....sorry for the late reply......busy with semester end exams........
mba general is the flagship program of amity business school.....it is considered as the best program in the amity university.....placements are good for this program followed by mba m&s; and ib......cut off for mba general program is MAT- 650, CAT - 85 percentile, GMAT - 550
@praveen.vizag buddy how will u ranck mba in ib frm amity? and placements of ib?

do they take xat scores.... and what ws the avg, highest n lowest placements last year.... are the cals based on profile or xam scores....

oops, tht ws not placements but packages.... my bad

@kimi21 said:
@praveen.vizag buddy how will u ranck mba in ib frm amity? and placements of ib?
mba general is the best course in amity....after that m&s; and ib will come....afaik placements for ib is good....
@Rowdy_Rathore said:
do they take xat scores.... and what ws the avg, highest n lowest placements last year.... are the cals based on profile or xam scores....
amity wont consider xat scores....you can apply with cat and mat scores.....calls will be based on scores.....but selection is based on overall performance(essay,gd and pi)....avg package for last year is around 5lks....

plz continue your discussion in this thread

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/amity-noida-abs-2013-2015-admissions-related-discussions-25088384/3611192

Hi i want to apply for MBA-general and MBA-HR in Noida Campus!
should i fill in seperate forms for each and also pay seperately for each course??

My Mat Score is 758.5!

@pagalphoenix said:
Hi i want to apply for MBA-general and MBA-HR in Noida Campus!should i fill in seperate forms for each and also pay seperately for each course??My Mat Score is 758.5!
single form!!

@praveen.vizag dude why have you opened this thread in xat/snap/iift section..does amity accept anyone of the scores..you should have opened it in mat thread

hey i got (680.5 composite score/ 90.55 %) in MAT DEC 2012
Work Ex - 1 year
BTECH-77% ,
12th-73 % ,
10th- 71 %
what are my chances of getting into General MBA ?

very very good!

@Taanishq said:
hey i got (680.5 composite score/ 90.55 %) in MAT DEC 2012Work Ex - 1 yearBTECH-77% ,12th-73 % ,10th- 71 %what are my chances of getting into General MBA ?
@realitycheck said:
very very good!
thanks let see :)

Hey Brother,

I wanted to ask is there hostel facility available at Amity Noida or would it be comfortable to travel from South Delhi to ABS daily? What are your timings?

what is the last date for registration ??

Hey! i got 93.5%ile with a composite score of 695.5

i dont have good acads
10th- 66%
12th- 65%
Grad (B.com)- 54%

what are my chances for amity general?? and whats the total fees for 2 years?? plz help

* in dec mat