AMITY JAIPUR (ABS) ADMISSION QUERIES 2013-15

Hello ALL :: I am a student of MBA-General at Amity University, Jaipur. This thread is open for any queries that you might be having related to admission process or any other activities at ABS for MBA-General and other programs. Regar...

Hello ALL
I am a student of MBA-General at Amity University, Jaipur.
This thread is open for any queries that you might be having related to admission process or any other activities at ABS for MBA-General and other programs.

Regards
Meetanshu Mittal

Hi ,i hv been selected for MBA-general program @Amity,Noida campus,yet i wd like to know about the placements scenario at the Jaipur Campus,as many of my friends are giving a thought to apply for this campus ,if possible quote the following with respected to Mba-gen@jaipur campus :

Number of Students placed,Batch Strength,average package,number of companies visited so far,n summer intern placement at the institute ,

regards

RICS School of Built Environment, Amity University is organizing a counseling session for BBA and MBA courses in Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure on June 19th, 2013 at Hotel Om Tower, Jaipur from 9:30 AM onwards. For registration, please contact +91-8130654445 or visit our website : www.ricssbe.org