Amity Business School - Noida Batch 2013-2015.

Hi Guys, For all those aiming to be a part of ABS in 2013 to 2015 batch My Name is Ravneet, and currently i am in 2nd Semester in ABS- Noida.. If you have doubts about MBA GEN/M & S/ HR/ IB Go Ahead shoot thy questions.I am happy t...

Hi Guys,

For all those aiming to be a part of ABS in 2013 to 2015 batch
My Name is Ravneet, and currently i am in 2nd Semester in ABS- Noida..

If you have doubts about MBA GEN/M & S/ HR/ IB
Go Ahead shoot thy questions.
I am happy to help you..

Best wishes
Dr Ravneet
MBA- M & S Amity Business School (Batch 2012-2014)...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/470655249656632/edit/

Link for you guys to join me on Facebook..
Looking Forward to see you..

CHeers !!!!
@drravneet : i would like to know is amity business school noida gonna consider the may 2013 mat score?? nd what would be the cut off??

@RA27
They can accept your score at a later period but then do you want to take that risk?- but you could also give the Amity exam which is very simple and is like mat.
The cut off depends on what stream you are applying for. However you cant get into general with this exam.
for MBA General MAT/CAT score would be above 680/80 percentile,

@drravneet I am selected for MBA,on feb mat score 92&ile.also; converted.my payment date expired i.e.7th march.I want hostle,they not given me hostle due to DELHITIES .I am from delhi.I am intrested for admission only when hostle alloted.

Another point if i like to join,after expiry of fees deposit date,am i deposit today?
@ajayjain153
Well you will have to talk to the admissions director on the expiry of the fees payment date. they can only take a call on this.
They do provide hostel facility- please talk to Hostel-Director when you come to the university.
In-case they don't, you could always look for a PG- there are loads near by.
@drravneet i dint get u if i give amity exam i cant get into general wat dat means???

@drravneet i dint get u if i give amity exam then i cant get into general wat dat means??

what r the avg placements in amity noida?

i would lik to know is mba in finance not there in noida i m not able to see that in prospectus plz help i can see ib,marketing & sales,hr nd others.i would like to know in which stream u r doing mba?

what is there in mba general?

@RA27

I am doing marketing and sales.
MBA- General you can select 2 specializations like Finance and HR or Finance and Marketing or Marketing and Finance.

@drravneet if i appear for amity exam i wont be able to apply for mba general kya??

@drravneet hi..
plz update the current placement stats for MBA-General.........
and also throw some light on internship scenario.. what stipends does companies offer...

thanks

@RA27
Nope- Amity Exam is for all other streams except MBA-General :(
@saurabhmba6
there are loads of companies coming in for finance and marketing. Many students are still in the process of applying for summer internships.
its not necessary to apply via college for summer internship,
You can apply externally as well.
Stipend depends on the company again. I dont think stipend makes a difference,
If you get a company like ITC/HUL/Goodrej or any other firm giving internship without stipend i would still go for it.
@drravneet i got selected for mba general. can u give me any idea wht kind of laptops do amity provide to its mba students, means its specifications..
@drravneet

kindly update the status for placements for 2013 batch?

@jaldeep14

@drravneet

kindly update the status for placements for 2013 batch?

There has been a good response for MBA M&S;, Gen. Hr has been sluggish- but then still recovering. We have seen big companies walk in and pick different profiles 👍