AMITY BUSINESS SCHOOL, NOIDA [2016-2018] ADMISSIONS

2016-2018 Batch

Hi guys I'm starting a new thread for discussing everything about Amity Business School, Noida for the students who plan to join the college in 2016 (like me). Kindly post all your queries here. 

164 enough for amity business school

Nmat - 187 ... Engh for amity ? 

I have got 71.39 percentile in CAT this time. Do I have a chance at AMITY this time? If yes, do I need to prepare for WAT and SOP?

98.6 percentile in MAT. Do i still need to appear for the GD, PI sessions ?? Or straight admission . What is the difficulty level of GD round ?

Also what is the total intake of students in MBA IB ?

Cat-85.73,XII-90.6,X-89,no work experience.....can I get a call

Dec MAT-94.24.Score-702.5.So do I stand a chance of getting a call?How are the placement records?When is the last date to apply?

My mat score is 512 am i eligible to apply for amity,?

Hi, Can you please give more details about the written test Amity takes on the day on interview? Is it mandatory for all ? 

Sept MAT Score 78%. Is there any chance? Do i need to take Amity written test? MBA (General or IB) which is better? 

What is the total intake for MBA ?

chance for amity? 76.37% in CAT 2015 & NMAT-174

Qualifications : 1) NC-OBC

2) 10&12th- 90%

3) B.Tech Mechanical 2015 passed out - 66%

4) work exp- Sales executive- Maruti Suzuki from (jan-2-2016)-Just joined

5) cat - VA-87 di-75 qa-55 overall-76.37%

61 percentile in cat do i stand a chance

I have applied for MBA in HR....what is the procedure to change the program ???

Guys, who all have applied to AMITY for MBA? 

*Comment below with the stream that you chose*

Hey,

i scored 74 %ile in my cat, 10th - 77% 12th -77% graduation - 73% and NMAT score 90.98%ile (203)

do i have a chance of getting a call from amity ?

What is the syllabus for the written test on the day of the interview? 

I am appearing for MAT on feb. 

I have applied for MBA in biotechnology management at the institute with MAT score of 707. How are the placements of this course? And what does written test comprise of?

What is the approx total fees of MBA in marketing with all the hostel n other expenses??