Alternate to SIBM Pune

Hi everyone well to start off i will be completing my graduation externally from Pune University. I did not have a college life as i did my graduation externally. I wanted to get in SIBM but my father is not allowing me as its a residential course…

Hi everyone well to start off i will be completing my graduation externally from Pune University. I did not have a college life as i did my graduation externally. I wanted to get in SIBM but my father is not allowing me as its a residential course and i need to do my business as well. Anways i want to know that which other business school in pune can offer me a good crowd and infrastructure like symbiosis as this is the last 2 years of my education and i want to experience that good college life that i coulnt with a good decent crowd of student and not a college like wadia or anything.
thanks

Wrong section mate hmm maybe Indira Sinhgad MIT you can try

Hi everyone well to start off i will be completing my graduation externally from Pune University. I did not have a college life as i did my graduation externally. I wanted to get in SIBM but my father is not allowing me as its a residential course and i need to do my business as well. Anways i want to know that which other business school in pune can offer me a good crowd and infrastructure like symbiosis as this is the last 2 years of my education and i want to experience that good college life that i coulnt with a good decent crowd of student and not a college like wadia or anything.
thanks

sunnypuri dude..ask here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/punewhich-colleges-to-apply-25011845