Allow-two-time-CMAT-takers-for-May13-CMAT

AICTE said in August, CMAT will be held twice and a candidate can appear to either or both, I believed. Then they said after Feb CMAT, May CMAT will be there for the candidates from new states and colleges from there, I believed. Now, AICTE says, …

AICTE said in August, CMAT will be held twice and a candidate can appear to either or both, I believed. Then they said after Feb CMAT, May CMAT will be there for the candidates from new states and colleges from there, I believed. Now, AICTE says, all are eligible except the two-time-test-takers, I can't believe...

1) Is it a sin to take the test twice following the rules?

2) Am I paying for being enthusiastic in taking Sep CMAT?

3) Why were registration dates extended twice for Feb CMAT,? AICTE gave answer- "To accommodate more students from late states" Then why May CMAT?

4) Announcement can come late, can the rule be fair in affecting previous takers?

5) AICTE plays the shot, JBIMS returns it to DTE, DTE again to AICTE!
Vicious , isn't it?

6) APTECH can't handle the load if two-timers are allowed, then why take the aspirants for a ride?

7) Who can guarantee that there will be no fourth CMAT?

8) AICTE thinks they can't handle a candidate with 3 CMAT scores. Do AICTE know if computers are the real thing?

9) Share market is an easy stuff to gamble, if you look at the candidates who have SIBM, new IIMs, GIM calls and send the confirmation before June. What if they convert to top 4 through CMAT and paid fees in others?

10) AICTE loves APTECH, we all love AICTE, Does AICTE love loyal two-time test takers-and-2500-spenders? Man, can't we spend 1250 more?

Sad, you govern management admissions. Can't you manage the simple thing. I know oney palys the big role in influencing decisions. Earlier decision to restrict May CMAT to new-entrant states only who used to conduct own exam and have cancelled this year, was miraculously changed.

Old sates and even 1 time test takers were allowed, why we suffer if you can't handle your states and your APTECH who can't handle little over 1 lac aspirants?

---A foolish two-time CMAT taker.

we are paying for complying with aicte rules..thats what this may cmat notification means..those who gave both the cmat and followed our rules are out of this may cmat

common, we need to fight, we will, 😃

Sab k sab chor hai...

Can i appear this may CMAT..i hav given in feb and i m from mumbai..pls help

@Raghu5jan said:
Can i appear this may CMAT..i hav given in feb and i m from mumbai..pls help
Yup u can... ATB :)

jb ke alwa kaunse college cmat may lenge .. gim aur kj toh le nhi rha

All Maharashtra colleges who mention CMAT as their admission test. JB, Syd, We, PUMBA etc. All which fall under DTE

www.facebook.com/groups/cmat.equality
@Raghu5jan Yes, you can
HI,I took Feb CMAt and I am from andhra pradesh.. I did not take Sept CMAt...can I write May CMAT

@ravitejans yes you can..best of luck!

@LUMINARY said:
AICTE said in August, CMAT will be held twice and a candidate can appear to either or both, I believed. Then they said after Feb CMAT, May CMAT will be there for the candidates from new states and colleges from there, I believed. Now, AICTE says, all are eligible except the two-time-test-takers, I can't believe...1) Is it a sin to take the test twice following the rules?2) Am I paying for being enthusiastic in taking Sep CMAT?3) Why were registration dates extended twice for Feb CMAT,? AICTE gave answer- "To accommodate more students from late states" Then why May CMAT?4) Announcement can come late, can the rule be fair in affecting previous takers?5) AICTE plays the shot, JBIMS returns it to DTE, DTE again to AICTE! Vicious , isn't it?6) APTECH can't handle the load if two-timers are allowed, then why take the aspirants for a ride?7) Who can guarantee that there will be no fourth CMAT?8) AICTE thinks they can't handle a candidate with 3 CMAT scores. Do AICTE know if computers are the real thing?9) Share market is an easy stuff to gamble, if you look at the candidates who have SIBM, new IIMs, GIM calls and send the confirmation before June. What if they convert to top 4 through CMAT and paid fees in others?10) AICTE loves APTECH, we all love AICTE, Does AICTE love loyal two-time test takers-and-2500-spenders? Man, can't we spend 1250 more?Sad, you govern management admissions. Can't you manage the simple thing. I know oney palys the big role in influencing decisions. Earlier decision to restrict May CMAT to new-entrant states only who used to conduct own exam and have cancelled this year, was miraculously changed.Old sates and even 1 time test takers were allowed, why we suffer if you can't handle your states and your APTECH who can't handle little over 1 lac aspirants?---A foolish two-time CMAT taker.

Awesomely very well written. U have every reason to be annoyed, so do I, but we cant help it.
lets hope for the best, ATB to u .

For those who think I am wrong.
ďťż
1) I agree we got two chances. Didn't you? We took our chances, you wasted it.
2) Thank God, results of 2nd test are not out yet. Otherwise, we would have lost our moral right of opposing it You don't know your result, neither do we. After 13 you can say that we are not satisfied with our score.
3) We don't want people who are giving a cry over their score. It's about the technical mistake which any wise person can understand and agree with.
4) AICTE is assuming that those who gave just one CMAT or none, didn't know that CMAT exists. Do you fall in that category?
5) Talking about eligibility criteria of a successful manager-- Can a successful manager be that ignorant aspirant, who missed the 30-day registration window or even worse didn't know a C of CMAT?
6) Ask yourself
*Were you deprived of your first chance?---No
*Did you miss it for personal reasons---Yes
*Were you sure that you will be better prepared in Feb than Sep--Yes
*Did anybody know that there gonna be a 3rd CMAT---No
*If somebody would have known about max. 2 attempts rule, would that person have appeared for Sep CMAT?--No
7) If you live in a state whose entrance exam is cancelled after Feb CMAT, and if your state has decided to take a CMAT score, you are the true needy in every logical sense. But if dream to be in a college which has announced CMAT as the official score (e.g. Maharashtra colleges), how on earth you missed the first two CMATs?

I am not bound to answer every dig taken at me, but it can be a useful reply for the similar cases. I think I am more than clear now/
Hushhh!

Is there any good colleges in which i can apply after may cmat?

I had registered for Sept CMAT but didn't give it. I had registered for and have given Feb CMAT. Am I elligible for May CMAT?

@LoveLife14

jb ke alwa kaunse college cmat may lenge .. gim aur kj toh le nhi rha

There are some decent colleges like JB, Sydenham, Great Lakes. KJSOM MMS, Welingkar MMS.

ATB !! :)

@Rusty24

I had registered for Sept CMAT but didn't give it. I had registered for and have given Feb CMAT. Am I elligible for May CMAT?

No, even if you registered and did not appear, you will not be allowed to appear for May CMAT. To be on safer side, contact AICTE office and confirm.

ATB!! :)

@vivek1707

Is there any good colleges in which i can apply after may cmat?

There are some decent colleges like JB, Sydenham, Great Lakes. KJSOM MMS, Welingkar MMS.ATB !! :)