Allocation of Banks in IBPS - Method

Hi AllI appeared for the IBPS PO 3 and have been allocated IOB which was my third preference behind ECGC and PNB. Today while browsing through the list of candidates uploaded on the IBPS website I came to know that there are a number of people i…

1 Like

Hi All

I appeared for the IBPS PO 3 and have been allocated IOB which was my third preference behind ECGC and PNB. Today while browsing through the list of candidates uploaded on the IBPS website I came to know that there are a number of people in the Unreserved list who have scored well below me but have been allocated these two banks while I have been denied. I have calculated from all possible angles and can not decipher the method which has led to this anamoly. This can not be a case of SC/ST/OBC candidates capturing general seats as I have outscored them. 6 general candidates who have lesser marks and ranks than me have been allocated ECGC while I am not.When I contacted the Candidate helpline IBPS, they replied that the method of allocation is confidential and can not be disclosed. They are simply refusing to answer my calls now .This is ridiculous and makes the preference filling a joke as it all seems random to me now. Am I missing something? Any one who can help?