alliance?urgent

hi guys!!! plz tell me how is alliance biz academy bangalore…???/ i hv heard its like fore in delhi? is it so… plz post ur reply[image]

hi guys!!!!

plz tell me how is alliance biz academy bangalore...????????????????/
i hv heard its like fore in delhi?
is it so..
plz post ur reply

hai,
one of my friend called them up and they told him that h\they charge 5 lacs as fees
if u can afford that much fees (and remember that its only their course fees & living expenses are excluded) then u can go they placement is decent

hey srini

do u have any idea about placement scenario at Allinance banglore ....if u cud manage to tell us thru ur freinds contact it wud be great help .also do lets us know average ,median or highest package one shud expect from alliance .............................................thanks in advance

U F O

hai ,
well how much was ur percentile in mat .
i wanna know cause i too hav applied their. well i got only 81 @tiile but iam goin to giv feb mat and atma too.
well as for the placement , my freind asked abt it but they were just said that the placement is good but didnt gave the details. besides his bro is living near the inst and he said the placement is good . s tudents gets round 30k per month.

plz.. if some1 could come up wid the exact stats abt. placements...

can some one also tell as to wat knid of presentataion they want out there? and is the interview tough.. also plz let me know avg. placements..

i know of some1 whos gotta call with 86 centile in mat.......PG Banglore junta come up with details abt the coll......

hey some1 plz help me.. some1 goin to bang 4 interview????????
some1 tell me its placements

i know someone who got 8000 pm-INR not usd PACEMENT....THINK TWICE BFRE GOING FOR SUCH COLLEGESS-VERY EXPENSIVE TOO

but i hv heard its the best college under mat!!!!!!!! and also the guy u talkin abt dn sit 4 placements..
plz some1 from bangalore come up wid the kind of placemenats in alliance????????????????

Guys Some1 Plz Tell Me The Placemets At Alliance.. My Interview Is Near..
Heard The Highest Package Dis Yr Ws 8 Lakh....

hi frens..
can anybody tel..whic one wil b gud choice among alliance bang and christ college,banglore..??...and if senior can ans dis pls do so..it will b a lot of help 4 me...som1 know how is d placement goin in dese colls...waitin 4 ur reply...

Guys Some1 Plz Tell Me The Placemets At Alliance.. My Interview Is Near..
Heard The Highest Package Dis Yr Ws 8 Lakh....

hey mate could u reveal ur basis of Ur statement.....abt Placements with company......Banglore junta bang on and pleas provide clr picture abt placement scenario this year....

BtW wass the fees of Alliance Banglore approximately...

U F O

hi mindblowing guy n vivek,

am an alliance student, doing 2nd semester. i'll answer ur doubts one by one.

the placements in alliance r pretty decent. it depends on the calibre of the student. the institution does its best to bring in the best companies. there r students with very high pay as well as not-so-good-pay. wat u heard is right, there are students who ended up gettin only 8K per month, but they r very few..like only 1/2 per batch. on an average, u can rate the pay as 25K INR per month.

and comparing to christ, alliance is doing well in placements since the past 2 yrs...and also the faculty here is good.

the fee: there r 3 programs in alliance. pgdm, sbs(swiss B skool), and MBA- bangalore uni. i am in the MBA program and our fee is 4.5 lakhs for the course, excluding hostel charges. the fee for sbs is also 4.5 lakhs and for pgdm, its 4 lakhs. there r talks in the campus that the juniors will hav to pay more than wat we r payin, but none of us is sure of the exact amt.

shoot in if u hav further doubts.

all the best for ur interviews!

seizer

but i hv heard its the best college under mat!!!!!!!! and also the guy u talkin abt dn sit 4 placements..
plz some1 from bangalore come up wid the kind of placemenats in alliance????????????????

hii...
i scored 99.6 in mat and I too heard the same as you did...abt alliance, bang. Also , it is said that since there are few good colleges in bangalore, so the placements are usually good.....n besides the advantage of being in a city like bangalore would always be there,,,,,,,,,in terms of industry interaction as welll as quality of life....

hii...
i scored 99.6 in mat and I too heard the same as you did...abt alliance, bang. Also , it is said that since there are few good colleges in bangalore, so the placements are usually good.....n besides the advantage of being in a city like bangalore would always be there,,,,,,,,,in terms of industry interaction as welll as quality of life....
hi mindblowing guy n vivek,

am an alliance student, doing 2nd semester. i'll answer ur doubts one by one.

the placements in alliance r pretty decent. it depends on the calibre of the student. the institution does its best to bring in the best companies. there r students with very high pay as well as not-so-good-pay. wat u heard is right, there are students who ended up gettin only 8K per month, but they r very few..like only 1/2 per batch. on an average, u can rate the pay as 25K INR per month.

and comparing to christ, alliance is doing well in placements since the past 2 yrs...and also the faculty here is good.

the fee: there r 3 programs in alliance. pgdm, sbs(swiss B skool), and MBA- bangalore uni. i am in the MBA program and our fee is 4.5 lakhs for the course, excluding hostel charges. the fee for sbs is also 4.5 lakhs and for pgdm, its 4 lakhs. there r talks in the campus that the juniors will hav to pay more than wat we r payin, but none of us is sure of the exact amt.

shoot in if u hav further doubts.

all the best for ur interviews!

seizer

hey Seizer nice to c on PG replying aspirants .....

i wanted to ask u abt real placement scenario like......

Q:::: Highest package offered .
Q:::: Average salary or medians salary .
Q:::: Lowest package .
Q::::Major companies visited This year on campus........

U F O

hi seizer..
thanks for that info..i want to know one more thing
while placements..is d comppanies n col distinguish students whether student has done pgdm,mba or through sbs..if yes den pls tel..whic shuold one fill its first choice..
pgdm
mba throgh sbs
or mba.
and also pgdm is throgh whic universty??..nd mba is throgh whic univesrty??
thanks in advance..waitin 4 ur reply

hi guys i too got a call frm alliance but i dont know i should go or not coZ i got only 84.5%tile in mat so plz tel wt r my chances also my cat score is 82%tile :