Alliance University, Bangalore 2014-2016

For those candidates who have been short-listed for Alliance Business school. I just wanted to start of a thread so we can carry out a relevant discussion.

For those candidates who have been short-listed for Alliance Business school. I just wanted to start of a thread so we can carry out a relevant discussion.

Is the MBA program AICTE recognized? and can you please tell what was the last year's avg and median placement?

I have been short listed for alliance. I wanna know how the admission process goes and number of seats available in Alliance school of business

Cut off for general candidates ?

anyone taken a epgdm course in alliance university, Bangalore

I would like to hear from them about the effectiveness of the course

What can be the expected cutoff for MAT & CMAT repectively with decent acads? (60-80%)
And when does the Alliance Aptitude Test take place? Is it on the same day as our interviews?

@ibsaspirant To, ADMIN and Seniors. I want to apply for PGDM, is application date passed or its still going on. Also can I know tentative dates for GD/PI, as so many dates are clashing with one another I don't want the same with this application also. Kindly reply.

Though m aware of the fact that alliance and christ are at par but why is dis so that the latter is so mch popular in bangalore??Even heard that alliance enjys bttr salary packages and more bigger companies visit,den y is dis so??

I have scored 701.5 in feb 2014 mat . please tell which is best for my score among XIME Bangalore,CHRIST Bangalore,PSG Institute of Management Coimbatore, Alliance University?

• XIME Bangalore
  • CHRIST Bangalore

0 voters

Average and median salary package for alliance?

WHICH ONE IS BETTER IN ALLIANCE AND WHY?

MBA OR MFM?

HOW IS MFM COURSE IN ALLIANCE?

HOW IS MFM COURSE IN ALLIANCE?

gd dates of alliance?

AN HONEST REVIEW FROM A STUDENT AT ALLIANCE

Alliance university is an average management college, which is a go to place for people seeking mba in bangalore having not got admissions in any other reputed institute. The fee strucure being around 12lakhs is not worth the investment as there is no ROI.

The placements here are around 3-5l akhs, with around 60% of the companies offering a package of 3.5-3.6lakhs and a sales profile for both marketing and finance streams.

credit card sales, pre sales, primary research, front desk officer(receptionist) and sales monitors for icici,mahindra, amba research, axis bank and coca cola are the jobs on offer here.

The companies and brands are huge but the jobs on offer are rudimentary and elementary which dont require an mba and a 3.6lakh package

The companies that do offer 14-16 lakh are far and few and are mostly dubai or uae based, conversion of their currency is equal to earning 2.5lakhs in India.

The placement is around 40% year on year, and the college is notorious for failing students and vast evidences of people not completing their mba in 2years do exist here.

What is the difference between Alliance Ascent College and Alliance School of Business?

I have been shortlisted for the former. Please help.

hows alliance b school placements... sites have been showing 7.4 as average

hi,

I have been selected for IBS HYDERABAD and got gurgaon campus as it ws near to my place and was my first pref.. and i also got into cmat 14 merit list and so i m now getting calls from alliance,flame and adarash... i m very confused which school should i choose now??

Can anyone tell me about this ALLIANCE APTITUDE TEST....IS IT VERY TOUGH?