Alliance Bangalore january batch vs july batch

i am going to take admission in Alliance Business School Bangalore in January 2011 batch. >Is there any placement or educational different between Alliance Bangalore January batch and July batch for MBA course ? >what is the average pac…

i am going to take admission in Alliance Business School Bangalore in January 2011 batch.

>Is there any placement or educational different between Alliance Bangalore January batch and July batch for MBA course ?

>what is the average package ?

>Is it fruitful to do MBA in Operations Management from Alliance Business School ?

please help.

no rply ???

damn.. I was gonna ask same thing.. but looks like no one's interested to reply. i just inquired at the Alliance office. And the lady said there's no educational or placement differences. According to her, only difference is no. of students intake, fee structure and difficulty to get admission, As no. of applicants would increase with CAT results out in July batch!

hiii guys!!!!!! even i had same question...cause i have read in one of the threads that dat major companies r coming in jan feb and march......but by then our batch would have been already over....well i have paid fees for ma jan batch....so dere is no looking back........hope for the best

rocky1988 Says
hiii guys!!!!!! even i had same question...cause i have read in one of the threads that dat major companies r coming in jan feb and march......but by then our batch would have been already over....well i have paid fees for ma jan batch....so dere is no looking back........hope for the best

no reply??//?

I am just worried abt the distance of the main college from the city. I have heard its too far and I do wish to stay in hostel after spending my pathetic 4 years of B.E. in a hostel !

@Bangalore Students !!!!!!
Help me out and suggest something !!!! How do I manage to stay outside college and save time while travelling ??