All you needed to know about St.John's Institute of Management (M.M.S.), Palghar

Hi, We are Second Year students at St. John Institute of Management and Research… Do feel free to ask any questions that you may have… Regards, MMS (2010-2012)

Hi,

We are Second Year students at St. John Institute of Management and Research...
Do feel free to ask any questions that you may have...

Regards,
MMS (2010-2012)

For the puys out here .... Pls come out with how are the placements and whic cos visited yur campus ... Be very specific with avg salary and median salary and percent of students plcd plus summer plcmnt details ..... This would help the puys

Very true could you plz update us with the placement scene of last year. Im looking forward to taking admission this yr for MMS . Is this a mumbai university approved course??

hey hi..i hav completed ma bsc(IT)..i hav heard lot of good things abt dis college. As a senior student can u temme smthing abt dis college?

can i apply at St. John MMS course 2011-13 through IL Seats....??? want full info on dis...???

help me seniors... :))

can i apply at St. John MMS course 2011-13 through IL Seats....??? want full info on dis...???

help me seniors... :))

Hey Arvind,

Could you elaborate on these IL Seats???

hey dts gd ..placements looks very attractive,I would love to get into dis institute.

Hi..I am Lianne and pursuing MBA from St.John Institute of Management and Research located at Palghar. I am studying in the second year batch. Due to its location advantage we have great exposure to the SME's as well as bigger industries like TATA Steel,Viraj Steel, RayCam RPG,Camlin for regular industrial visits.

Do you have any queries, do feel free to ask.

Thank you.

Hi Arvind,

I am Lianne studying in the second year of MBA in St.John Institute of Management and Research. I request you to kindly provide me with your contact details(email id and Phone no) so that we can give you the required information.

Thank you.
Lianne

Hey lianne... :)
What is d Institute MI Code...and also tell me d mms fee structure..??

Hello guys i visited your campus yesterday and met your Dean. I am somewhat certain on joining this Institute. She has informed me that i can take admission in this week. One thing i need to clarify I have taken admission for MCom . I have have to cancel my this admission if i need to be admitted in this course right. Can u find out and clarify about this.Thanks guys .You were of great help.

missmba9 Says
Hello guys i visited your campus yesterday and met your Dean. I am somewhat certain on joining this Institute. She has informed me that i can take admission in this week. One thing i need to clarify I have taken admission for MCom . I have have to cancel my this admission if i need to be admitted in this course right. Can u find out and clarify about this.Thanks guys .You were of great help.

Hi,

Congrats on the decision of joining us....
We shall get back to you on the dual Post Graduation thing (MCom & MMS)...
But I guess you will have to cancel the M.Com admission as you will have to submit your original Graduation Documents to the college....

Either way, the M.M.S. program is pretty rigorous... I doubt you will have the time to complete both the courses simultaneously...

Regards...
Hey lianne... :)
What is d Institute MI Code...and also tell me d mms fee structure..??

Hi Arvind,

The total fee is around 1 Lac, Seven thousand and odd.....

Regards,

Hello Students, Do direct any of your queries to me and our team at SJIMR.... The best MBA this side of Mumbai!!!!

Hey everybody...a couple of my friends have done their MBA from this college...here's my 2 cents worth of advice: the faculty, infrastructure and  placements are good!..the campus is soon going to be an educational hub in the region! these kinda colleges are built to last!....Bottomline? Give it a shot! You won't regret it....

What are the company criteria for interview in st. John

Plz tell the admission process