all SCMHRD applicants post scores/profiles

Dear Friends, after the sibm debacle , I did a lot of soul searching , and read lots of posts , But i could never know where do I stand , i have seen ppl with 97 crying hoarse as to whether they will get a call or not , I want everyone to post …

Dear Friends,
after the sibm debacle , I did a lot of soul searching , and read lots of posts , But i could never know where do I stand , i have seen ppl with 97 crying hoarse as to whether they will get a call or not , I want everyone to post here their profile with the score , so that everyone gets to know where one stands so that one doesnt get dejected later .
My other thread got messed up as i was trying to put up a comprehensive survey , have told the mods to delete it
Im posting here my profile
SNAP TEST 2005 - SCORE CARD
SNAP ID:
Name:

Sections

Marks Scored
Max Marks
General English

Quantitative

Data Interpretation

General Awareness

Analytical and Logical Reasoning

Total

I have got 76 in tenth 68 in twelth , 62 in engg, I have got around 5 years work , ex but i work for a lala company , Though its a indo german joint venture and all that blah blah , and is definitely not that paying , dont knwo whether salary would become a roadblock for me , im trying to add a survey here , let me see if i can .
regards
only scmhrd applicants post ur score here .

yup aspire. a very good job indeed. i think i committed a blunder by checking the option of MBA(dual) rather than marcom. nothing can be changed now by cribbing over again and again. we can look forward to other things. god must have thought something better for us.
neways my SNAP score is 87. the SCMHRD people said they will consider cat score more than 96.5. i have 96.68. but i am not sure wether they will take up sectional cut offs as well??????????
10th 76.8% 12th 71.4 B.Tech (E&IE;) 71.3. i have no work experience
keeping my fingers crossed anyways.
all the best to all of us

hello
this cutoff was very much expected as many ppl scored a century in snap.
by the way i scored 86 n work ex of 1.5 years with a good company. i not much hopeful for scmhrd.
best of luck

@ aspire Hey Please get the name of the college right!!! in the name of the thread....

its SCMHRD, and not what the thread says.......

Shankar
PGDM-I
scmhrd, pune

It wud be of great help to analyse the pattern if everyone vote for the score range and post the profile.

SNAP Score: 94.5

10th : 86%

12th : 73%

BE : 61.4%

Work Exp : 48 months in India's top 5 corporate groups

Extra Curric : reasonabally good

here r my scores

SectionsMarks ScoredMax MarksGeneral English14.5040Quantitative17.7540Data Interpretation18.0040General Awareness8.7540Analytical and Logical Reasoning22.5040Total81.50200

Tenth marks 79.60

12 th 76

Engg marks (till sem 6) 54.80

no work ex still in final yr

Here's my score
English 16.75
Quant 13.25
DI 21.00
G A 18.25
Reasoning 12.00

Total 81.25
Xth 60%
Xllth 82.6
B.Com H 62.7%
work ex 8 mon
Xtra curricular decent profile
But frankly I am skepticle 'bout my call in SCM

snap score: 81
x: 90
xii: 70
grad : 57
extra-curric : decent

Here is my profile.

SNAP Score - 82.25 ( I hope i get thru) :neutral:
Xth - 85.73
XIIth - 91.33
BE - 72.63 (University Ranker)

Extracurriculars - Good
Exp - 1.5 yrs IT

for me- 96.25....SIBM dinged, SCMHRD who knows?

10th-79.6%
12th-66%
engg-81.3%

work ex-3 years with a research organisation

disclaimer: this is not to spread false rumours or cause panic/stress to any individual. but i saw on another thread that the cut off for SCMHRD was 102....if anyone can debunk the same, i'd be the happiest....plz post if you know anything

score of 80.5

no work ex

engg acads 55%

xii-80 x-92

a lot of extra curriculars throughout. significant extra curriculars in the last 2 years

should have applied for MarCom in sibm....damn....:x

now hoping for the best where scmhrd is concerned

SNAP - 72.5
B.E. - 65.45% (ANNA UNIVERSITY,Chennai)
XII - 76.2% (CBSE)
X - 72.4% (CBSE)
ECA - EXCELLENT
WORK EX - 7 MONTHS

Hi guys..

ab kya bataun! while filling the sibm form i marked dual..I then had second thoughts and tried to change it to marcom..but could not rub it..!! and look what happened..

anyways..this forum is not for cribbing...so my profile..

SNAP 82.25 (thought it was neat..huh?!)

X 82.6
XII 80.6

Both CBSE..does it matter??

BE - 69.5
Work ex of 1.5 yrs in a major IT firm..

ECA : well i can sing a bit and got some awards for that..was in the college badminton team..this should help a bit..

i dont want to bug shankar and other scmhrd seniors ryt now..lets wait till 20th..

Cheers guys and be happy!!

gauri227 Says
disclaimer: this is not to spread false rumours or cause panic/stress to any individual. but i saw on another thread that the cut off for SCMHRD was 102....if anyone can debunk the same, i'd be the happiest....plz post if you know anything

RUMOURS, RUMOURS,......no cut offs now......

Guys,

This is my profile - Have applied for SCMHRD

SNAP Score: 109.75

Work Ex - 30 Months

X - 83 %
XII - 92%
Engg - 83%
ECA - Average

ATB to all aspirants!!

Hi all,

My SNAP Score is 80.

Profile:

10th- 82.4

12th- 81.4

B.E.(Elect.)- 71

Extra Curriculars:Very good.

Work Experience: 39 months (IT exp)

Presently working in Infosys and previously with Satyam.

Please lemme know if I stand a chance to get a GD/PI Call.

Regards,

Shiv.

snap score 103.5
pathetic acads,decent ECA

cheeers
mj

SNAP SCORE-: 96

X- 61.4
XII- 75
ENGG- 70.33

Work-Ex of 18 months at Patni computers.