All India PG Meet-2007 Celebrations at Alibaugh, Mumbai on 2/3 June sponsored by IMS

*UPDATE - Meet postponed to June 2 and 3, as most IIM alumni meets are on May 26 * Helloa puys!!! After lot of deliberations, discussions and amazing enthusiasm by Hyderabad and Bangalore guys, Mumbai has been chosen as the venue for AIPGM …

Needless to say I'll be there

nikhilkulk Says
Needless to say I'll be there

Abe ab to tu Green MOD ban gaya hai .... tujhe to aana hi pading .. volunteering karing :D
btw wots ur nick ? we already have a motu mod ....

Hmm bhi aaying at aye iye pee gee yum

Me also in.. first rep from Hydie.
All the hydie junta, we can plan to go and comeback together.. so that we can have a
Hyd PG meet enroute..

Bakwaas Bakwaas Poora Bakwaas Plan

1. I will have college then and can't make it.

2. My budday on 26th. No one will post on my birthday thread I probably won't even get one

This is so sucky!

me wud be there ...
pakka hai na ab ye.. koi change mat karna bhai.. ticket karva raha hu 😐

Bakwaas Bakwaas Poora Bakwaas Plan

1. I will have college then and can't make it.

2. My budday on 26th. No one will post on my birthday thread I probably won't even get one

This is so sucky!

me bhi bytcheyyyyy ke saath saath.. bakwaaaaaaas bakwaaaaaaaaaas sab bakwaaaaaaaaaas hoing...

Bytcheyyy tussi chinta naako.. 26th or 27th hum ghar pe hi baithing... Tohar Budday thread hum kholing..... Ye saare karnaame ke badle tohar budday din 4 - 5 budday thread kholing .. Or Kochin saare manushya jantu praniyon ko Dahivada muft me deying :D:D:D:D

Or 26th 00:00 se 27th 00:00 tak hum naan - stop Sanwitch khaati rahungi tohar vaste.. 😁 😁 😁 :D

EG ki Tanashaani ke badle hum do naari shakti pratestingwa

Hamaar Jhanda ki chinh hoing hawa me hil hilate hue Green colorwala Nikkerwa 😁 😁 😁 😁 :D

Rakhna ha to AUGUSTwa me rakho humka ispeshull reasonwa hoing Mumbai aane vaste :biggrin::biggrin:
Me also in.. first rep from Hydie.
All the hydie junta, we can plan to go and comeback together.. so that we can have a
Hyd PG meet enroute..

oye hyderabadi janta.. make sure ki main monday morning office mein report kar sakoon warna bahar naikal dia jaega internship se :|

and rani...

tum khud meet mein kyu nai aari ho..? divi ki toh problem justified hai....
but u...:snipersm::snipersm::snipersm::snipersm:
Most probably I wont be able to make it..... June 1 is moi last day at moi workplace... coming to Mumbai on the 19-20 wala weekend.. so this looks like a miss from moi... Wanted to attend one so badly. :-(

@Estranged : cool plan and kudos to the Mumbai volunteers...

GOOD PLAN!!!

I have to be here in MUmbai cause the IIM INDORE FRESHERS cum SLUMNI MEET IS ON 26th MAY Evening! ( I know Its a commitment I cant ignore)

SO ME VOLUNTEERS TO BE THE RINGMASTER FOR SUNDAY MORNING JUNTA!! ALL THOSE WHO CAN MAKE IT ONLY ON SUNDAY CAN CONTACT ME AND WE WILL PLAN TO GO TO PAGALLAND AND ADD TO THE PAGALPAN FOR SUNDAY!!!

PLEASE DROP ME A PM WITH YOUR NAME AND NUMBER (REAL NAME PLEASE) SO THAT I CAN COORDINATE WITH YOU ABOUT THE TIMINGS AND OTHER STUFF

AIPGM alla re alllaaaaa !!!!

JAY MAHARASHTRA!!

JAY PGHQ!!!

26th May...:eh: looks a bit dicey for me 😐 ...most prolly have our regional review in Chennai on 26th...if its there then no hope of coming down...

If the review gets shifted either way...will make sure no one else will win the dumb charades

@ Mumbai PG Junta :thumbsup:

@ Rohit: Great work...great plan...ATB for the successful implementation :thumbsup:

@ Bangy Puys...Great effort dudes...we really made a fight out of it...thanks for all the sms's..posts..brainstorming sessions...plans et all......it was really an amazing pitch that we had made ....Bangy RawkS

ciao..

count moi IN !!!

I am there 😃

Welcome aboard KK!!!

lets do some crazy pagalpan like last year...

oye hyderabadi janta.. make sure ki main monday morning office mein report kar sakoon warna bahar naikal dia jaega internship se :|

Leave that to me :D
Dher saal pehle Mumbai se Hyd was like a routine to me.
We leave on time and arrive on time.
Hydie logon ka plans aaj ke meet mein decide hoga ...(I can see acecapricorn here!)

Well... well... well...

Public, apun bhi hainch planning mein... Me too in for the whole meet, not a part of it...

So if anyone interested... just apun ko contact karing...

Regards,
Grondmaster

Wow .. ...count me in for 26/27 ...Me coming from Delhi :)

That sounds to be a kewl plan ...would not want to miss it .

:thumbsup:
Rock on...!! Chuck De Fatte ...!! PG zindabaad ..!!!

gnrs bhaiya sponshorship ka kuch dekh lijiyegaa...

Any one else joining me from Delhi ??

Saw Grond's post on that rather lively thread...Extreme pagalhood...And the tght crossed my mind...Am I unknowingly carrying the same reputation as Plumber is ? ::

Ofcourse, I'v been fortunate enuf to meet arnd 4-5 puys but have more/less stayed away from major meets...

So have finally decided to come to the Gateway and meet all of u...26th would b working for me, so wont b able to join all u guys to Alibaug and all...But heck, meeting so many of u for the 1st time would b somethng to cherish and remb, surely would... :grin: Esp since Gateway se my workplace is hardly 5 min away...So, it makes all the more poss 4 me to come down there...

Rite then, I cant b counted in the final thingy but still would b coming down to that great landmark of Bombay, to c off all of u :wink:

So, Nikker, Mahip, Jhoothi, Grond, Apurv and all else...Apun bhi aap sabhi logon ko milega

Wow .. ...count me in for 26/27 ...Me coming from Delhi :)

That sounds to be a kewl plan ...would not want to miss it .

:thumbsup:
Rock on...!! Chuck De Fatte ...!! PG zindabaad ..!!!

gnrs bhaiya sponshorship ka kuch dekh lijiyegaa...

Any one else joining me from Delhi ??

I second this....gnrs...apna PM chk kijiyega zara...Vineet...agar kuch pata lagta hai soon enuff to lets make a plan

Hey Guys...
Plan sounds super cool.... I just got permission from Mom and Dad for the meet.... !!!.....

But :neutral: .. just talked to Zeppo...:neutral: .. She said.. that only girl who's going to be there pakka is Sonam... :neutral: ... If the girls r not going to be there... there is no way Maa is going to allow me... (its kind of obvious) .... :sad:

We need better participation from the P-gals here... Divi has a valid reason....But what bout others... ??.... 😞

(PS: If i dont see any other P-gal confirmation soon ... am out !!... 😞 )

But IF.... we have more participation from the girls... then count me IN !!!!.....

S....