All India PG Meet 2006 : 14th May

Helloa Puys… well the latest news is that we have to postpone the All India PG Meet to 14th May due to abscence of many prominent members and also constraint of time on our side to make preparations for Baap of all PG meets!!! So lets ge…

Helloa Puys....
well the latest news is that we have to postpone the All India PG Meet to 14th May due to abscence of many prominent members and also constraint of time on our side to make preparations for Baap of all PG meets!!!

So lets get cracking....

Date : 14th May
Venue : Essel World

I will try my best to make arrangements of transportation for all the PGites who stay far away from essel world or our coming from other cities

Sorry for the inconvinience

Enjoy!!!

Rohit

Cool !!
Is this the first time this is happening?
Are there any special plans for the day ??
Details do please ..

available for 14th May meet.

also a volunteer for any work in Mumbai.

ROhit sir arriving back in town on the 30th so will be available from then... till then jyo aapko theek lage woh kaam hum kar sakte hain....

Just One question Rohit:

Is it possible to attend the meet from Pune in one day 😃 I mean if I am coming I dont wanna miss a single moment of it. So how long is the meet expected to last and when will it end tentatively.....

PS You said something about providing transportation to people coming from other cities. So do I expect a pick up and drop from my house in a Bolero

Missed it last time.
Ths time will make it for sure...

i wud like to join fr th meet bt can i know wat we ll be doin there exactly i mean wat kinda discussions will be held or what actually happens at these meets (if this is nt ht 1st 1) i know this kinda dumb bt i think someone out here is willing to tell...
plz tell me if i posted this at th wrong thread.

i wud like to join fr th meet bt can i know wat we ll be doin there exactly i mean wat kinda discussions will be held or what actually happens at these meets (if this is nt ht 1st 1) i know this kinda dumb bt i think someone out here is willing to tell...
plz tell me if i posted this at th wrong thread.

We are going to be discussing the influence of FIIs on the domestic scene as well as the inflationary trends, EXIM policy and if time permits, how gravity affects puke when on a roller coaster ride. This will then be incorporated into a thesis which each member will have to submit along with a monetary sum for reading the same. Failure to do so will see the candidate being subjected to all kind of flame wars, a night with Van Gogh (our resident Pyscho...analyst) and perhaps even more.

To find out more about our lovely program, please contact: [email protected]

We value your membership and credit card.

Dude,

The All India meet is all about fun. There will be food, rides, thrills and spills, hangovers and unwarranted stares from other revellers at EsselWorld. Leave your brain at home and we will definitely have mindless fun.

Peace!

I'll be there and coordinate the meet as well. 😃

I will be there 2.

Rohit bhai... looks like the shift in date has paid off......

Mahip.... me there too this time..... and lets market it too all those who had relied to the Mumbai met ka thread adn send them PMs cause it might be that they are not active on the forum right now....

Rohsun ....... bhai i am expecting you again this time but we rock the house at esselworld and ensure that the sky crashes....

Djpulse: hiee man.... we will meet each other greet each other, crack insae jokes, do crazy things on crazy rides.. click a ton of photographs.... have fun.. finally u get to meet a lot of the people whom u knew only by nickname....
all in all its a load of fun and pagalpan... but instead of virtually its in person... in the real world

Hey rohit... one more thingg.... can we just put up a flashing link or bubble or something for the next fortnight till the PG meet cause a lot of people here are new and may not be very well versed however given the oppurtunity they might want to land up.....

I think you can take the responsibility of making the contact list of each and everyone who is coming for the meet and posts here.

will do that..dont worry
Last time i missed it , but i am not going to miss it this time. it is going to be a rocking time. i hope more and more people come for the meet. anyways if there is any work please tell , i will be more than happy to do it.

Hey Puys, Count me in as well,
30th Mushkil tha, but 14th is just fine..
See everyone there .... coz we are gonna rock d place.. God bless the others who come there that day

Hii guys

Count me too for this meet.
I will not miss this meet.
Hope to have a lot of insane fun .

Rohit Bhaiyya Rohit Bhaiyya...

Hum bhi aa rahe hain PG meet mein... aur kyonki hum free hain... humein bhi kuch kaam de dijiye... please?

humein Amit ka PM aa gaya tha... aur humnein reply bhi kar kiya hai...

Regards,
Harshal
Grondmaster

Hi All,

All those who are attending the meet, please PM me ur following details:

Name, Address, Tel No. and mail id

All those who have received my PM, ignore this message

Cheers

Amit

We are going to be discussing the influence of FIIs on the domestic scene as well as the inflationary trends, EXIM policy and if time permits, how gravity affects puke when on a roller coaster ride. This will then be incorporated into a thesis which each member will have to submit along with a monetary sum for reading the same. Failure to do so will see the candidate being subjected to all kind of flame wars, a night with Van Gogh (our resident Pyscho...analyst) and perhaps even more.
We value your membership and credit card.

Huh???... I AM NOT COMING FOR SURE.

Btw,is the bolero still on for puneites? although,Ill prefer a MERC,but a bolera would do just fine.

On a more serious note,Ill my best to be there but I dunno if I can make it.Its sure gonna be 1 hell of a meet nonetheless.