All I want to Know about MBA

Hello Everyone,My name is Hyder & am currently working as an SEO executive. I hope you guys aware of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) where I’m optimizing a website for a given keywords & gain ranking in Google, Yahoo, MSN & other search engines…

Hello Everyone,

My name is Hyder & am currently working as an SEO executive. I hope you guys aware of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) where I'm optimizing a website for a given keywords & gain ranking in Google, Yahoo, MSN & other search engines.

Actually, I'm here to know about MBA. I started working from college days & therefore never got time to learn about MBA or to enroll. Also, at that time my financial condition was not good so MBA was never come across in my mind. I'm just a commerce graduate, finished my studies in 2008. I'm working from last 6yrs.

I think just displaying your college degree is not sufficient on your resume & was thinking to do part-time MBA. So, I want to know from you guys.

1. Start to End things to do in MBA? I know we've to give CAT or something. So, how do I start preparing for it etc.

2. Is part-time MBA good?

3. I want to improve my personality. I'm okay in writing but bad in speaking. What does TOEFL, GRE. GMAT stands for & does it help in improving your personality?

4. How much to pay?

5. Best Colleges or Institute?

Thanks. I hope I'm not asking you much.