All admission related querries 2010 @ SPMG formerly known as IPMG

Hello all, Let me take the opportunity to answer all your querries related to anything about SPMG. Be it admission, placement or anything. So post your querries and I assure you we will answer earliest and best possible way. Keep r…

Hello all,

Let me take the opportunity to answer all your querries related to anything about SPMG. Be it admission, placement or anything.

So post your querries and I assure you we will answer earliest and best possible way.

Keep rocking
Pulkit
PGP 09
SPMG

Hello all,

Let me take the opportunity to answer all your querries related to anything about SPMG. Be it admission, placement or anything.

So post your querries and I assure you we will answer earliest and best possible way.

Keep rocking
Pulkit
PGP 09
SPMG

Hi Pulkit
What is the safe Zone of CAt%line for getting a call from SPMG.
Also which major recruiters are planning to visit the campus for current batch?

:
Hi Pulkit
What is the safe Zone of CAt%line for getting a call from SPMG.
Also which major recruiters are planning to visit the campus for current batch?

:

Hi LMB,

Last year cut off was 75 percentile, but major final selection was above 80 percentile. Reviewing the aslt year scenario above 80 to 85 percentile would probable fetch you a call.

As far as recruiter are concerned all major oil and gas PSU's GSPC, IOCL,HPCL,BPCL and major private players like weatherford etc come for final placement. More information about placement you can get from website www.spm.pdpu.ac.in .
Also from now on please post all you queries on http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/school-of-petroleum-management-formerly-known-as-ipmg-admission-query-2010-25043429

Cheers
Pulkit
PGP09
Hi LMB,

Last year cut off was 75 percentile, but major final selection was above 80 percentile. Reviewing the aslt year scenario above 80 to 85 percentile would probable fetch you a call.

As far as recruiter are concerned all major oil and gas PSU's GSPC, IOCL,HPCL,BPCL and major private players like weatherford etc come for final placement. More information about placement you can get from website www.spm.pdpu.ac.in .
Also from now on please post all you queries on http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/school-of-petroleum-management-formerly-known-as-ipmg-admission-query-2010-25043429

Cheers
Pulkit
PGP09

Well the URL wont work with www prefixed. You have to visit
http://spm.pdpu.ac.in/

I am currently working With Essar oil over 20 months of work exp. Cat 2009 expected percentile 70-75 % can i except a call as my background
10th 79.20%
12th 71.70%
B.E Chemical 76.50%
Work Experiance- 20 months Oil and gas.

What is minimum percentile for a call as i am really intrested.

WHAT about RGPTI Mba if you know threads please give me link.

hi seniors, i made it to IPMG. i have aquery or two and it would be of a gr8 help if you answered it.

1. If the admission canceled and refund asked after 23rd than the refund will be made after the 1st term...... what does that mean

2. also, i have a background as follows: 10th - 80
12th - 54.5
b.sc. biotech - 72
m.sc biotech - last sem.
based on this background, what are my chances for getting placement as i have heard that the firms ask for engineers only.

3. if at all, we are eligible for final placements, what kinda companies offer us a role and whats the package they generally offer

hi seniors, i made it to IPMG. i have aquery or two and it would be of a gr8 help if you answered it.

1. If the admission canceled and refund asked after 23rd than the refund will be made after the 1st term...... what does that mean

2. also, i have a background as follows: 10th - 80
12th - 54.5
b.sc. biotech - 72
m.sc biotech - last sem.
based on this background, what are my chances for getting placement as i have heard that the firms ask for engineers only.

3. if at all, we are eligible for final placements, what kinda companies offer us a role and whats the package they generally offer

Please post your query on this thread,as this thread is not active
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/school-of-petroleum-management-formerly-known-as-ipmg-admission-query-2010-25043429
P.S MODS CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE

Any suggestions for 15-Month Exec-MBA (Oil n Gas) in terms of viability, prospects, placements and course accreditation. I am a Chemical Engineer with 5years of Supervisory experience in Oil n Gas. How about placements and pay-packages of last batch?

Awaiting replies.