Airport Authority of India (ATC Recruitment 2015)

MINIMUM QUALIFICATION :

The candidate should possess the following qualifications for on-line registration of application: Junior Executive (ATC): Regular full time Bachelor's Degree (3 years) in Science (B.Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks or full time regular Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology (B.E./B.Tech) in the disciplines of Electronics/Telecommunications/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks.

The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard. He/she shall also attain the ICAO language minimum proficiency level 4 (operational) for the purpose of issue of license or rating. Any candidate who is not able to attain ICAO proficiency level 4 or able during the training, his /her services are liable to be terminated.

Study materials

For technicals refer NCERT text book of Physics and Maths (class XI and XII)

Previous year questions of IES for subject EDC and Digital.

A +or_1 count error occurs in digital frequency meter due to (ies paper 2015)

(A) Trigger level uncertainly

(B) Spurious interference

(C) Clock uncertainty

(D) Gate time uncertainty

Hey guys, I have given last AAI ATC exam....and not selected due to 15 marks less than the cut-off. But many of u are confused about the syllabus and books to prepare. So let me tell you about the xam so that every1 of us get an idea....

1.) 120 questions of 120 marks in 120 min., so u can imagine what was the level of questions.

2) wt. 50% tech, 50% non-tech, but recently AAI mentioned 70% tech nd 30% non-tech for dis xam...so be prepared for both scenarios.

3) Technical includes Maths and Physics of 11nth and 12th class (last tym syllabus was not specifically mentioned by aai but at this tym they had uploaded the syllabus on site).

4) For maths u can follow 11th nd 12th class NCERT but mind it that all the topics of NCERT r not in the syllabus so just read : Linear Algebra(Matrix nd Determinant) , Calculus, Differential Equations, Probability and statics, and Numerical Methods, enough for the xam.

5) Physics contains mainly Mechanical portion of ncert but some other topics are also given in syllabus which are not in ncert, so make extra-efforts.

6) Non-tech contains: 20 marks english, Reasining 15 marks, apti 15 marks, gk 10 marks, But now it has only 30% wt. so marks reduces accordingly of each part.

7). No books are available in market for ATC preparation. Mind it Arihant and GKP publications has published books for JE(Electronics and ATC) but they are not for ATC, they have syllabus of only Electronics JE. So its a trap, don't purchase them.

8) Question paper was somewhat calculative, as it has Apti, Maths, Reasoning, and Physics...so speed decides the marit.

9) No sample papers are available in market and on internet, so just be focused on the syllabus only.

10) Date of exam is not announced so far...but it may be in last week of November or in December..so be prepared........if anybody still have any confusion den u can ask, bt don't ask silly questions as i had already mentiond all the points briefly....*(by an ATC candidate)

ATC april 2015

Some of the Q. r...... like.......permeability is given n to find susceptibility.
two lens r in contact den image formed at.
wavefront shape of light from convex lens 
....ETC.....not so easy

Probability 2_3 ques,ci pi of differential equ,3 question on function,quardetic equ 3_4 question

suggest me what book should i prefer for physics & maths. As i heard that exam will be basic level of physics & maths. Some people recommended for H.C. verma, but this book is very high level. This book is for IIT aspirants. Some suggest for ncert book , but ncert books have not solutions & answers for its exercises. Please suggest me only one book for each physics & maths in which book covers theory, ncert concepts, numerical and all its solutions. Plz tell me book which covers all things that i need for junior exe ATC

guys have u any idea ..what d xam date probably..its mid dec or jan ..what do u think??

For ADVT 03/2015 JE ATC they given in the website that we can DOWNLOAD ADMIT . When I tried to download after i put the app. no and DOB. It shows Invalid credentials. Plz check it and let me know frends.! 

All the best...!

GUYS WHERE THEY HAVE MENTIONED THE SYLLABUS  

@aswinbabu2008 - yesterday got mail from AAI

• [email protected] to download call letter and they told that---------------------------------------------------                               In case your admit card does not contain your photograph at the designated place, you are directed to paste your recent passport size photo at the designated place in the admit card and also bring one photograph for pasting on attendance sheet on the day of examination.

Hi guys I have got Eshwar College of Engineering, Coimbatore as my center... has anyone else got that as their center ??? 

Hi guys . . when will result declare ?? Any idea ???

Hi friends how is the exam held on 26-12-2015..! I'm took up exam (Forenoon batch) at SVS educational institutions at Coimbatore, Tamilnadu . I saw nearly 40% - 50% of students only came for the exam. As the exam centre is located in remote-area. It is really hard to reach even for local persons.! 

good news guys AAI ATC notification relesed again

application starts from 9th january 2016 ....

prepare well....

for more details visit :

http://www.govtjobsportal.in/2015/12/aai-recruitment-2016-for-200-junior.html

Is a CSE guy eligible to apply?

Hello . . this year what's the cutoff of junior executive (ATC)???

Any one who given AAI ATC interview last time..what they ask??? Pls help

i want question papers evening session of ATC, which held on 26th dec. 2015...any one who appeared in the examination ..plz upload the questions of physics and maths

any idea when will result of junior exec exam held on 9th jan 2016 will come out? i  mean of airport authority of india .?

Guys I hv filled the form this year first time ..I m eng graduate .. I want to ask u that in junior executive ATC) exam what is the level of maths n physics plzzz reply